2017 Buick Encore Preferred 24/10K lease ($119/mo w/$0 drive off for current Buick or GMC lessees) offered by Simpson Buick of Buena Park

I misread the fine print. It’s $119/mo for current Buick or GMC lessees (2012 or newer). I’ve updated the title.

The previous deal was for a competitor lease. I got the deal last time. Thinking of getting this and doing a lease transfer to a relative at six months for the current Encore.

My observation and comments …

The Simpson website suggests that they have exactly 11 2017 Encores’s available at the “special” price. They also have 2018 Encores which don’t qualify for the lowball price.

So unless they have more 2017’s somewhere or can dealer trade for them I suspect that those low priced units units will be going fast. Then, I suppose, it will be some time before the 2018’s are discounted like the 2017s.

Any chance replicating in the midwest? (WI, IL, IN regions)

1 Like

Ditto, looking to replicate somewhere in the NorthEast.

Who did you work with? Interested in getting one today

When I did the previous $119 deal in August, I just contacted them through the website. Ali Ahmed, the General Sales Manager contacted me within a couple of hours and I set an appointment that evening. I came in and he had a sales associate work with me on the paperwork. It took a couple of hours and that included a test drive and around an hour of waiting for the paperwork and for them to get the car with the color I wanted from a nearby lot. I just verified that the numbers were correct and turned down all the add ons from the finance manager and signed the lease.

Yeah, you can’t stack these. It’s one or the other. Current Buick/GMC owners get $3k incentive. All others get $1500.

Looking at the Simpson Website, they have 5 “Base” 2017’s left ( 4 white 1 black) available at the $119 lease rate if you qualify. They also have one AWD unit that will go for somewhat more.

I’ll predict that their supply of 17’s doesn’t last a week. So if you want one hop on it. This is a screamin’ deal if you qualify.

1 Like

CURRENT Buick & GMC leases get a $2,500 rebate loyalty.

Costco gift card is $700 for Executive members and I think $300-$400 for regular members. If you currently have a Buick/GMC lease there is a $2,500 Lease Loyalty rebate now til the end of October

yes it is better for Loyalty over Conquest.

Any word on if the larger loyalty will stick around past this month? Or is it a way to clear out the 17’s by month end

Would a Chevy lease be considered competitor lease? Then it would be $159 a month right?

No, has to be other than a GM vehicle for competitor.

So a GM lease not Buick or gmc gets the shaft from this deal.

If you have only a Chevy lease: $500
If you have a Buick or GMC lease: $2,500
Any other lease: $1,500

1700 is the standard rebate

1500 for competitive
2500 for buick and gmc lease loyalty
500 general motors lease loyalty

current lessee rebates not stackable. it’s one or the other.

Take it for what it’s worth, but I heard from a dealer that GMF will end lease support for all 2017s in October. Not sure how true that is, since dealers have always told me they don’t know the new programs until they are announced in the new month, however, perhaps GMF sent a memo. Who knows. Could’ve been blowing smoke up my ass too to make me jump. However, it is getting late in the year, and support for some models has started to drop off, so it wouldn’t surprise me if that were the case.

no. 2017 lease support ends this month, except any model that doesnt have an 18 yet. like in chevrolet, the 2018 bolt isn’t out yet, so 2017 leases still apply. for every other model everythings hit the lot already.