2017 BMW X3 Service Loaner (fully loaded) 280/mo 600 DAS

You can not lease a 2017 anymore lease support ended yesterday unless you already submitted your credit application through your dealer so all these 2017 deals are gone …there no way anyone would get closed to this deal on a 2018 anytime soon It’s a new model totally redesign

Killer deal man! Congrats

1 Like

I really like the uncommon color

Hi - 1st post, but been lurking and learning for 6 months. This forum rocks.

QQ: I see A TON of new 2017 X3’s on auto trader with 2-5k miles. Is it true there is no way to get this deal?

Unfortunately BMW financial dropped full lease support of 2017 x3s this month so a deal like this cannot be replicated

Thanks Kesha 20202020

1 Like

My credit app was submitted on March 30 so I am supposedly still able to qualify for the 2017’s and the incentives. I was looking for 330s but I might try to Target an x3.

1 Like

Any suggestion on Dealers from Texas… please PM me

BMW doesn’t support 2017 x3s anymore for lease. Last month was the last of them. I would recommend looking at 2018 x4s as the x4 just got redesigned for 2019.

So my wife needs a new car and was considering the X1 / X3. We were figuring this month was the best to try and get a decent deal, but it appears a lot of people got great deals last year in March at the end of the leasing period for the 2017s. We own her Honda so don’t have a totally pressing need to get into a new car, but would rather do it sooner rather than later, however is it worth waiting for March to try and get a better deal on a lease?

March is typically the best month to lease a BMW because lease support ends in April, but no one knows whats going to happen month to month let alone 3 months.

1 Like

Historically, November/December and March (as @Samson mentioned) tend to be the best months for BMW leases from what I’ve seen the past few years. If you’re looking to replicate a price like this though, its going to be impossible as incentives/residual were only this way as the 2017s were an outgoing and the 2018 was a redesign for the X3. I definitely think good deals can be made on the X1 and X2 this month and possibly in March as well given current incentives/residual.

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Yeah, I’ve mainly been looking at the X1 (because realistically that’s about as much car as she needs/wants). Seeing quite a few service loaners out there. Was kind of hoping some of them would have adaptive cruise control since it’s a feature she really wants and seems to come standard on a lot of the other cars we’ve been looking at (CR-V, CX-5, etc), but it’s hard finding an X1 with that feature it seems.

I’m still going to try and see if I can get something done this month.

Can anyone help me get the x1 or x3? Im interested and looking for a car for my wife

I’m curious are you guys getting these deals because you have a BMW loyalty already, or was this without loyalty factored into it?

This is with loyalty included and it was during a period that residuals were heavily inflated due to the new redesign being out. Definitely impossible to replicate now.

How long after lease return of my BMW will I qualify for loyalty, if at all?

so this should occur again this year with the redesign coming out on the 3 series i believe

2 Likes

Don’t bet on it. Lease support will end in 2 months, and residuals haven’t changed yet. I would expect bigger purchase discounts down the line instead.

I’ve been trying the past week or so but the best I’ve gotten so far was only 12% before incentives on a 340i loaner. Maybe it’s too early since year-end just passed.