2017 BMW 540i lease quote

I’m working on this offer and was hoping for some input:

2017 BMW 540i @ 12k/36

MSRP: $62,370
Net cap cost: $55,600
Effective MF after AARP and 7 MSD: 0.00071
RV: 61%

Edit: Ordered! Dealer asked me not to share his information as it’s not a deal he can replicate.

That isn’t a bad deal since the 540 is in limited supply.

thats actually a pretty good deal for newest model of the bmw family

I just ran a quick check on TrueCar (for Los Angeles area) with some options punched in to get almost same MSRP. It estimated just $300 off MSRP. Sounds like you’ve got a pretty great discount on the selling price.

The overall lease isn’t a steal - folkss have been getting $60k-ish E Class leases for mid 400s. However, if you’re set on the 540, I’d be surprised if you got a more attractive opportunity.

for 12,000 miles? Seems fair for a new model.

Thank you for the feedback. I’m in it for the 540i, the E Class just doesn’t suit me.

Turns out my math on the MF was off, correct MF brings monthly to $599.82 after tax. Going tomorrow to order! Thanks for the help over the past couple of months everyone!

That is a great deal on a car that is in short supply. I would be surprised if the car hasn’t been sold already.

Thankfully it’s for a special order!

What dealer did you order it from? I would be interested in this deal.

Where are you located? In the market for Beamer myself, but have not decided between 440i Grand Coupe, 540 or an X5. Have a 3-month old kid, so leaning towards bigger cars. However, if this works out to be around $600, I can swing that.

Does BMW allow you to lock in the incentives, RV and MF at the time of order or do you get those terms when the car arrives?

Yes, you can lock and you can float too. When is delivery expected to occur? Need to know that before we can give proper advice.

I just ordered a 340 and my dealer told me early May. I wonder if he was able to find a vehicle already in production or if hes just pulling my chain.

I ordered mid March & dealer said expect delivery by mid to end of May (west coast).

1 Like

Would you mind telling us what dealership? In the market for one of these asap!

If you can let me know which dealer too that would be great I would love to get this car too

Whats was the monthly payment? Just curious

$600 after CA tax

(extra to get 20 characters)

Am going for my nego today. Wish me luck. My target is 580 tax in and around 3000 out of pocket for a 70k 540i…this is south florida.