2017 BMW 530i xDrive. Is this a good deal?

I think you should be able to get at least 6% off MSRP just to start. But April MF went up from 0.00140 to 0.00146 today, so I’d make sure you’re not paying anything above that before MSD and/or AARP discounts.

And if you haven’t looked into it already, absolutely sign up for AARP to get the $1500 discount and 0.0002 MF reduction.

1 Like

I’m gonna try that. Thanks a lot @nil!

Even after putting 7 MSDs, your MF is .00137, which is barely less than the base rate of .0014. You need to find a dealer that isn’t marking up the MF and give a bigger discount off MSRP.

Do you qualify for corp fleet discount? If not, you should sign up for AARP to get a $1500 rebate and .0002 MF reduction.

And congrats on the 540. I looooove the new 5 series

I’m only 46. Think you have to be 50 and I work for the Federal Government. So no Corporate fleet discount. Unfortunately

Check out AARP discussion here (not sure about the reality though):

Thanks @Ursus and @Jon ! Signing up right now

Went with a 2018 BMW 530e MSRP 67450. Dealer discounted down to 63450. $1500 AARP and $3000 for assumed federal incentive. $6500 down total out the door. Monthly payment $647(includes taxes, and all fees) called multiple spots and they told me there was no way they could get me close to that payment.

I still don’t know how that dealer is giving you the estimated $3000 EV Incentive. It hasn’t been released at all yet. You better get it in writing that they will give you the $3000 even if BMW hasn’t to the dealer yet.

Congrats on the new ride. I assume 6.5k cash contains the 7 MSDs?

This deal is contingent on all rebates. I’m not worried about the federal incentive though. It will be the same as the 5 series electric and 3 series electric.

*meant the X5 electric

I see from earlier that it does include the 7 MSDs. What is the final MF?

Not at all, get all incentives if you can and there’s still alot of wiggle room on the discounts. That’s a loaded 530i.

It’s a '18 530e. Dakota seats, M package, M brakes, Parking package, Bowers and Wilkins Diamond surround

Nice!!! 20 chars

MSRP 61895 ,
2000 incentive, 1500 fleet discount
MF 00081 Residual .61 7 MSD

Approx 1860 in tax
925 acquisition fee
495document fees
DMV fee around 400 exactly don’t remember
570 per month 12k per year
Is this a good deal? I’m new to leasing. Also, he is covering rest of my lease payments for 5 months on 5 series that I lease right now.

He’s letting you do MSD’s? Better double check that. They discontinued it unfortunately

What car is this? What discount off msrp? Whats the money factor? Whats the total drive off? Are you prepaying the taxes? Is this for a new 5 series? And MsDs are gonneeeee!! Your dealer is spoking pot?

Did you sign any lease?