$369.57 1st payment
$747 license fee
$7 tire fee
$29 Electronic filing fee
$80 Doc Fee
$413.61 Cap reduction tax
Minimum drive: $1646.18 + $353.82 = $2000

All lease credit and loyalty already factored in

That’s correct. LMK if you have any other questions.

What would the numbers be with 36 month/15k miles a year?
Also the car shows 5073 miles on the website photos.

Is this before or after the loyalty incentive?

all incentives factored in.

I would kill for a deal like this in Ohio. Can’t get/find the deal I want though.

1 Like

Assuming no loyalty incentive are we looking at $420 a month plus tax + 2k drive off ?

1 Like

I’d scoop this up in a heartbeat if I was looking for a 530. Haven’t seen many M Sport loaners on the forum. At this price, I would think it would think it would have sold already

1 Like

@BimmerEloy is legit guys. I got an x3 few weeks ago, car had less than 5K miles on it. Loving it, I nearly bought the 535GT as well. You pretty much are driving a 5 series for an accord’s payment.

1 Like

I would have scooped this if I didnt buy a car yesterday.

This is a screaming deal

1 Like

Thanks OP! I would definitely jump on this if my current lease is up. However I still have 5/6 months left.

For this type of deals (demos, loaners), can I still set MSDs to reduce the MF rate (I read Cali people are still eligible?) ?

only eligible if you currently have MSD’s on your current car.

Are MSD’s available if you have a current Bmw lease with MSD’s, or is it if you have a current lease ending with MSD’s?

Great! Thanks. Guess I’ll look for and hammer a deal in July/Aug then :slight_smile:

What would be the payment with max (7?) MSDs?

Can this car still be a lease if it’s over 5k?

The photos show the mileage over 5,000 miles so the rebate will not apply anymore.

They may just adjust the price to make up for it.

Ok you saw what I saw in the photo. Wasn’t sure if you could apply the $4k.

I am so glad I dealt with BimmerEloy…I cannot recommend BimmerEloy enough. I got an amazing deal and I couldn’t be happier. No drama like you see on the forums with other brokers. The deal was 100% as advertised. I am a newbie so I brought my friend with me who is a lease expert, he checked over everything and was himself impressed by the deal BimmerEloy put together. It was such a great experience I am telling all my friends to work through him, not that he needs the business, the guy had clients lined up and driving, flying, training, in from everywhere.

If you want a deal on a BMW contact BimmerEloy and get on his contact list, this guy knows how to work for his clients best interest. No games, just deals.

3 Likes

Awesome! Congratulations that is an awesome deal!