2017 BMW 330I Service Loaner Lease (SOLD)

Hello fellow Lease Hackrs here is another BMW 330i that has a amazing lease deal contact me directly for any questions or concerns

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 BMW 330i Sedan Service Loaner]

MSRP:
Selling Price:
Rebates:

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF:
Residual:

Total Due At Signing: [$1,390]

Monthly PaymenT

Sales Tax 7.75%

Tier 1 Credit over 700+ Subject to approval not all will qualify

2 Likes

Great deal if you qualify for all those rebates.

1 Like

How exactly did you calculate the money factor?

He’s the salesperson. They are giving the buyrate MF from BMWFS.

1 Like

oh i’m sorry I meant the residual. What’s the rule with the mileage * .25

Great deal it will go quick

1 Like

Is there a way to roll in all the fees and do a sign and drive for less than $300 ?

SOLD don’t sleep on these deals guys!

Yep, I can attest to that. Daniel was easy to work with and although we did not qualify for the loyalty, still got the vehicle for what I feel a decent price.
Will be back for more :grin:

1 Like

Assuming the car has less than 5k miles (if it has more the residual is dinged 4% additional) subtract 500 miles from the amount on the vehicle and multiply by 25 cents per mile.
Car has 4500 miles - 500 = 4000 miles x .25 = $1000 subtracted from the residual.

But now you qualify for loyalty on your next BMW from me lol :+1::+1:

1 Like

I will not complain if I do, now I have GM, Ford, Hyundai and BMW leases in the household.

so lets say if i found a loaner with 7k miles the residual would be 4% higher. I think for them rn its 61%, so would it be 65%?

@Beamer21 Think about it. Should a vehicle with more miles have a higher RV?

2 Likes

Oh yes I wasn’t thinking that way thanks for the help lol.

I’m in MA and do you have any others available for sale?

@F30Daniel, Not sure in which state you are located & doing business, I’m in PA, pls let me know if you have any great leasing deal on 2017/2018 new/loaner 320ixdrive ? If it is worth, I don’t mind to fly & close the deal.