2017 Alfa Giulia

Well they came down, but also took the tax out of the payment. So its better, but they are playing games to make it look like a much lower payment than it was… Should stick to the same parameters to see that they are not just shuffling the numbers around…

I got 2 different Qoutes:$7500 off msrp

Thoughts?

MSRP: $47,140
24 months
12K miles
$0 down
Drive off incude 1st month and taxes, fees: $882
$502 (tax Included)

MSRP: $46890
24 months
12K miles
$0 down
Drive off incude 1st month and taxes, fees: $1655
$539

1 Like

Your numbers don’t make sense. The higher MSRP has a lower monthly payment???

@Alfa-male You need to read up on how to calculate leases before making incorrect statements. The depreciation on that was $420/month alone, not including rent charge, tax or any fees.

I never said cap cost was 36k… That’s more than 10k off MSRP…

Also I was trying to show how dealers in the same vicinity are way off from one another on numbers. By the way my tax is 9.5 percent t.

Apologies. I think I replied to the wrong post. the cap cost is about $41k on 7500 off MSRP.

I’m new here. Is is best to delete the post. dont want to create confusion.

Is this in socal? Another part of the country?

what area of the country are you in?

I am in Los Angeles… if you are from the area… the only place to go is Glendale Alfa Romeo… look for Rodrigo. He gave me an insanely good deal… I think now is the time to buy… I got almost 9k off MSRP… the lease deal is much better than what I posted and it was for 15k…

1 Like

I’m in LA too. What kind of (final) numbers should we expect from Rodrigo? I’m interested in the Giulia Ti, is that what you got?

Yes I got the TI …With 19inch sports package…

I got $4500 worth of eligible incentives… showed proof of my infiniti lease … I also got another $4250 off through dealer discount. I believe on the website most dealership show $2500 discount but you can cut more.

I saw on the Alfa forums that you must minimally aim for $5500 off msrp… for me My sticker was bout 47k and final sales price was 38800…

I recommend using the Honker app to use as your conversation piece as their prices are pretty low as well…

I didn’t ask for 10k and 12k and went straight to the most expensive lease of 15k…I feel $450 before tax is pretty good for the amount of miles I have :slight_smile: it’s about 20 bucks cheaper if it’s 12k and another 20 bucks for a 10k…

0 down… just taxes.and DMV and 1st month was at 900 but I added another 400 to lower the cap just to make my monthly easier on the eyes…Hate the LA taxes…

3 Likes

The one I want is like yours - $47k MSRP. Based on you deal it would have been $400/month for 10k miles/year? That is pretty good.

1 Like

Guess Rodrigo was a busy many this weekend lol heard Glendale is selling the alfas like hotcakes lol… There maybe hope in the sales figures

With an SUV and sedan in their line up they’re gonna need to move way more than the 1,000 units in June.

I hope they do start selling so they are forced to fix their quirky issues

Does alfa romeo offer MSDs? sorry if this has been posted elsewhere before, search didnt show anything for me

I don’t believe they do

No, they do not. If you are looking at a 2 year lease, the money is almost free with the current program.

what do you mean by the money is almost free? but yea definitely looking at a 24 month lease, thanks for the reply guys

MF/interest is really low.

1 Like

The current money factor on a 24 month lease is at .0001, equivalent to .24% interest.

1 Like