2016 Range Rover Sport Hse Diesel Lease - NEED HELP

Hello,
Need a new truck ASAP. Never leased before ( all seems sooo confusing), but we decided to do it this time because we always like the latest and greatest of technology. So we found a Demo today with the following features.

2016 RR Sport HSE Diesel Dealer Demo (Manager’s truck)
Corris Grey - Black Interior
4767 Miles
Has Front Climate & Visibility Package, Vision Package, 825 Watt Meridian Premium Audio, Sliding Panoramic Roof, Ebony headliner, 20" Style 520 Black Wheels, Heated Windscreen, Grand Black Lacquer Wood Trim, RR Sport Protection Package, Wheel lock Pack, Roof Rack/Cross Rails, Bike Carrier
MSRP $80,316
Plus extras above $4,081
$84,397
Demo Discount $6,000
Giving another $1,000 off cause my husband is a Trooper
Selling Price $77,397
They want $8,859.51 Down (that includes Reg, Doc Fee, Cap Cost Red, Taxes on Cap Cost Red, First month Payment, Bank Fee, Taxes on Bank Fee and Sales Tax)
Customer Rebate From Land Rover of $1,500
So monthly payment for 39 months with 12,000 miles a year is $760.58

Is that a good deal??? The truck looks amazing!!! Thanks for any help!!

I don’t know the market for Range Rover well but 7k off a car with nearly 5k miles seems absurd (it’s a used car and every dealer claims manager drove it, babied it, rubbed its leather in soft oils - total salesmanship). In evaluating a demo deal, I would see what similar used ones go for and I wouldn’t pay much more than that. I would also not do any cap cost reduction for reasons articulated by many in this forum. On the surface, on a scale of 1 to 10, this strikes me as a 3, where 1 is total rip off and 10 is deal of a lifetime. I would want at least 5k more in discount to even consider it.

Thank you SO much!!! I will do what you suggest and look for used to see what they are getting.
I keep looking at all the dealerships on the east coast for a car similar with all the options and NOTHING even comes close to this car at this price range. So I’ll keep researching and thanks for your input I appreciate it !!

That’s a nice price on a a nice loaded car but the diesels should get you a better $ discount. 3-5k more in discount and this should be at $700 which is not a bad price for that kind of vehicle. But I think you are on the right track. These cars do not lease cheaply and a comparable Benz GLS is a lot more per month.