2016 Lincoln MKX Numbers

Ok I left my comfort zone and test drove some mid size suv’s . I loved the Lincoln MKX reserve model.
Anyone have the lease numbers? Any thoughts on them? Waiting for the call back.
Much Thanks

Yes the 2017 Lincolns come with some nice perks. You can find that specific MKX on their website and it should give you a ballpark lease quote (may or may not list the exact rv/mf, etc…).

You’re on the right track (getting RV, MF, etc)…don’t wait for the call back and for them to make you an offer. IMO it sets a “baseline” from which negotiations can only go so far.

When you know what’s a good-to-great deal, fire the first salvo :bow_and_arrow:

Yep took your advice! Was shocked how roomy it was! I loved it! I can’t find the MF and residuals anywhere.

The quickest way AFAIK is to post a “RV/MF” thread, follow the format, and @michael will get back to you.

Much Thanks again! I will do that.

Well for the 17 it seems to have a 36/10 residual of 55% but no sign of MF on Edmunds. That is not the best number in order to get a good lease. Fords don’t tend to lease well although I hear Lincoln can be better.

I’m sure there is some lease cash on the hood.

Yes just got the numbers back. 39/10,500
1.000% Mf residual 48% “ouch” giving 4,500 back in rebates to compensate. Mrsp 53,970 sell price 51,972
654. 00 nothing down

Ouch, yes, that is not much fun is it. Have you tried your luck on the 17 model? It has better residuals and I am assuming that is 1% APR and not MF is probably the same.

I guess i could do the math there. However only 1,000 in rebates and whatever I can get them down. 55% on 2017

hmm, I guess it wont make much difference but without the numbers it is hard to tell. For some reason Ford is notoriously hard to get good leases with. They don’t even offer a lease on 5.0 Mustang.

I would be interested to know what a Broker could get you on one of these. Are these not just Ford Edge Sports with a Lincoln badge on them. Also excellent cars. You might find you can get a better deal on the Edge.

I send a email to broker. I know someone at leasenet.

So 2017 MSRP 60,620
Sell Price 54,000 including $1750 in rebates. Tax,tile,plates down 619.00 a month. ???
53% residual MF 1%

The numbers all seem to add up. Healthy discount, if you like the car and it comes within you budget, you should go for it!

The other half of the equation is always you liking the actual car, which you do. Also it is almost at the magical 1% level so it must be good :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the all the great advice and patience …Oh they offered to buy my leased Yukon for $3000 over my buy out too!

1 Like

Good job!..If that’s their first offer, try to get more for the Yukon. They hold their value well when gas prices stay low (like now).

1 Like

I did make a new post on this,but have you had any experience with one payment / single pay lease?

I have had no personal direct experience other that what I have read up on here.

You need to look closely at the terms. They can make a lot of sense if you have the money as they can dramatically reduce the MF on the lease. It each manufacturer is different and the benefits you get will differ. As it is only a 1% lease you are looking at it will be up to if the marginal reduction in interest is worth paying it all upfront.

Did you ever finalize your deal on Lincoln MKX? I have 6 months remaining on my Lincoln MKZ and if I stay with Lincoln was looking at MKX. Hoping to get at least 10% off before discount on a base Reserve Model. (MSRP around $50k). Might have to wait 3 months until I can get my last 3 payments waived to get to under 1% with $0 down and 15k miles.

Has anyone else tried to HACK an MKX? Lincolns don’t get a ton of love here. I know people say they don’t lease well but I leased my MKZ for $400, $0 down, and msrp was $45k.