2016 Honda Civic Lease/ info

Hello, I would like to find out the residual and money factor along with any tips for leasing a 2016 Honda Civic Ext- No Honda Sensing.

Location: I live in Maywood, Illinois 60153. The Dealership at which i am looking for the deal is located at 4475 Lincoln Ave, Lisle IL 60532.__Honda of Lisle.

The trim level is a EX-T without the honda sensing.
Link to 2016 Honda Civic im interested in

The desired term is 24 Months/12,000 or 15,000 miles. They currently have a lease deal that expires in a month. I am considering it and would obviously still go to other dealserships with this offer and maybe see if they can match or beat the deal and get other quotes.

This is an image of the deal specific to the EX-t trim. $274.31 for 24 months and $1,498.52 due at leasing.
I of course would negotiate for $0 down.

Any negotiation tips/advice and or personal experience stories are greatly appreciated.

I would also like to know if anyone received any freebies or extra deals. I read on a forum that some people got all season mats, car washes, etc. I know it seems greedy in some manner, but i was told if you don’t ask you’ll never know.

-Thanks in advance.

Check out Weymouth Honda out of Boston and compare their lease rates , it’s a good dealer to get an idea of leases to compare to

Awesome idea I too am looking for similar deal emailing a bunch of dealers now to see if they can match that Wemouth Honda deal which is a great deal

That is a really good offer. I’ll definitely look at various dealership deals.
-Thanks