2016 GLC300 SUV | Mercedes-Benz

Not able to find any leasing deals better than the one advertised on the website
Any suggestions on what a good offer would be .

For a 24/36 month 10k/year lease

Were are you located, i think the rebates vary by location.

I think, I am going to let this one go
the best quote I got was as below
On a budget for the next 2 years and we need a suv for the ease of getting the baby in and out of the car .
might go for the VW tiguan for now .

2016-GLC-300 (SEE ATTACMENT MSRP BUILD SHEET)

MSRP--------------------------$39,875

YOUR PRICE----------------$36,389

TOTAL DRIVE OFF-------$1,000 (INCLUDES 1ST PAYMENT AND LICENSE DMV) NOTHING ELSE DUE

10,000 MILES PER YEAR

3 YEAR LEASE

$467 PLUS TAX

how much you getting the tiguan for? i just got on one… tiguan s 4motion 249 per month for 36 month 0 down and just pay the dmv fee due at signing ~350… is that good deal?

The quote looks about right. There’s probably another $1,000 or so in wiggle room that the salesperson may be okay with. Mercedes also offers a multiple security deposit program to lower the money factor rate.

In general, SUVs are popular and cost more to lease than sedans of the same MSRP.

Thanks Mike …you are right the GLC300 is a new suv and is not a good candidate for an awesome lease deal .But its a stunner …love it .

I was looking for a Tiguan S
the one you posted looks like a fair deal considering that’s its 2/3k more expensive than the S
Total cost of lease ~8800 seems very fair for a S 4 motion

Anyone has a better rate ?
I just configured a 2016 MSRP 52K GLC300. Would like to find out the best negotiated rate that you guys got…

Thank you