2016 Ford Fusion - looking at all options

This site is awesome! Gotta turn in a lease on an Altima next month and am taking a hard look at the 2016 Ford Fusion.

I’d like to know the residual, MF and current incentives for the Fusion. I’m assuming that these don’t change too much among the trims. I am leaning toward SE trims both gas and hybrid. I’m in Orange County, CA. I should qualify for the Competitive Conquest incentive.

Ideal terms would be 24 month and 12k/year, but am open to 36 month and 10k/year.

Appreciate the help!

forgot to also ask: does Ford accept MSDs? would be great if they do… if so, what’s the max number of security deposits?

No, Ford doesn’t take MSDs. :confused:

bummer… thanks for confirming

it looked like they used to at one point

Southern California

2016 Fusion SE
24/12K: 59% residual, 1.5% APR
36/12K: 50% residual, .25% APR
$2,250 lease cash
Targeted: $500 Grad/Miliary/First Responder, $250 Competitive Lease Conquest, $250 RCL Loyalty

2016 Fusion SE Hybrid
24/12K: 60% residual, .75% APR
36/12K: 51% residual, .25% APR
$2,925 lease cash
Targeted: $1,000 Prius/Volt Conquest, $500 Grad/Miliary/First Responder, $250 Competitive Lease Conquest, $250 RCL Loyalty

The hybrid might be the cheaper lease, even though it’s the more expensive car that saves you gas money. $240/month including tax and $900 drive-off should totally be doable on a base Fusion SE Hybrid in Southern California.

Thanks Michael and Violette! Your help and the website are invaluable.

I’ve now narrowed down my search to either 2016 Fusion SE Hybrid or Sonata hybrid.

Does anybody know the current residual, MF and current incentives for the Fusion.

Thanks!