2016 Camaro 1LT May Numbers

Hi there, Im looking for May numbers on the 2016 Chevy Camaro 1LT Coupe.
Specifically looking at the 4 cylinder Turbo 1LT with RS Package, Tech Package with
6 speed manual transmission (around $30K in MSRP w/ destination, give or take)

Im in New York State and looking for the residual and MF on the following terms

24M/10K
24M/12K
27M/10K
27M/12K

Any MFG/Dealer cash this month on the Camaro? I qualify for Conquest/Loyalty (whichever is higher) as I currently lease a 2015 Chevy Equinox (Wifey’s) and 2014 Honda Accord (soon to be sold). Not sure if there is still an Auto Show rebate and the Farm Bureau credit, too?

I also qualify for supplier pricing, as the company I work for is eligible and is one of their “suppliers”, which I understand is $2K below MSRP.

Looking to see what I can expect to pay on a car like this ?

With incentives, If I can get a dealer to $3K below MSRP can I expect to be around $300 a month (taxes included) with only first month and NY DMV/registration out of pocket? Calculating this on a 24 month lease with 10K per year.

My county tax in NY is 8.375%

Realistic or am I dreaming? Looking to pull the trigger by the end of this month (Memorial Day weekend) so I want to get all my ducks in a row before I start hitting/emailing the dealerships.

Great site and thanks in advance !

Hi @michael

Was wondering if the May numbers were out on the Camaro? Thanks !

It makes no sense, but GM really doesn’t want you to do a 24-month lease this month. The residual is actually higher for the 36-month term.

2016 Chevy Camaro 1LT Coupe

24/10K: 59% residual, .00199 MF
24/12K: 58% residual, .00199 MF
36/10K: 60% residual, .00150 MF
36/12K: 59% residual, .00150 MF

$500 Farm Bureau + $500 GM Lease Loyalty/Conquest/Lease Conquest

Supplier pricing can be helpful if it’s a hot car. But often you can beat supplier pricing on your own.

Thanks for this.

Yes, I was completely disappointed when I learned that GM was not supporting the 24 month program. I thought one of the dealers I have been working with was pulling my chain.

Is this something GM will do away for the remainder of the model year, or can they reinstate the 24 month program later, say in June or July?

Nonetheless, I am now working to get quotes on a 36/10K

It changes from month to month. GM residuals, on the whole, got worse in May. No idea how they’ll change in June or July. This is completely speculative, but my guess is they’ll improve closer to the end of the year.