2016 BMW X5 50i lease swap (Leasehackr Score 8.2)

Who wants some DHP? :slight_smile:

Friendly bump! Shoot me a PM if youā€™re interested in this beauty.

Did you unload your X5?

Not yet, unfortunately missed 2 PMs about it. Havenā€™t been actively pushing it except for the bumps here and one other forum.

Itā€™s a nice ride, I hope someone enjoys it! I love mine, and definitely upset I did not get DHPā€¦

No worries. What did your deal end up looking like?

I decided to wait for the redesign of the new X5 or X7 this year. However, my family decided we are getting into RVing, so I ordered one of the new Lincoln Navigators so I can tow a 7,500 pound trailer. I reached out to nyclife here, but he warned me the deals would not be good. He was right, but thatā€™s how it goes sometimes. Howā€™s your Model X? :slight_smile:

I have 0 bad things to say about the X except having to charge it and being inconvenient for longer trips. Otherwise it has been the ultimate road machine. Space for the kids. Luxury. Minimalist. Fucking fast (when not with the kids of course).

Iā€™m not sure RVing would be in my future interests :stuck_out_tongue:. Good luck with that one.

if you assume this BMW lease with the MSDs and we return to a new BMW lease at the end of this term we ā€œgrandfatheredā€ in the MSD program? Could be a good incentive to me. Any insight?

I think I want to simplify my question. Is the ā€œgrandfatheringā€ of the MSDs transferrable with the lease.

Swapalease? ā€¦xxx 20 char

Interesting question that I donā€™t have a 100% yes or no answer to.

I think yes, you would be grandfathered in. Youā€™re assuming the lease. But what does that mean for me? Am I giving it up? Which would be fine if I did. But does that mean both of us are then grandfathered ?

Donā€™t know !

1 Like

Maybe next stop. Just not in a pinch to get rid of it.

There was a recent thread in Marketplace for an i3 where the seller said the new transferee would be grandfathered into MSDs

Bumping this up. Shoot me a PM if you want to discuss!

The fiercest x5 50i on the road (arguably??), fully loaded (WITH DHP!). Couple of extra goodies and a great lease takeover deal for a $92,695 MSRP vehicle.

Hereā€™s the breakdown of the original deal:

• 36/12k
  • $997.70 a month inc 7.25% tax
  • $7,000 in MSD
  • Lease Commenced 8/17/16

Original Leasehackr score: 8.2

Deal Iā€™m Proposing:

• Buyer pays $4,500 of MSDs. (BUYER RECEIVES $7,000 AT END OF LEASE THROUGH BMWFS)
  • Buyer pays transfer fees to BMWFS (~$500?)
  • Current millage is approx 18000, total allowed 37731, 1230 a month remaining if car is assumed in May 2018

This offer effectively gives you ~$156 towards the monthly payment, making the vehicle $841 / mo (at 7.25%) for the duration of the lease (16 months).

Please PM me for more details! This will be going on swapalease soon, so if you are interested give me a shout!

Who pays $1000 a month for an overrated 2016 X5 with nice rims?

1 Like

A lot of people ā€¦

3 Likes

I guess, but itā€™s kind of ridiculous, I am going to PM you about a car I will be looking for Iā€™m in NJ.

Indeedā€¦ a lot of people.

But to your point, this isnā€™t $1000 :slight_smile:

correct, itā€™s less then 1k I should probably learn how to read.