2016 BMW 340i w/ 6 speed manual in Mineral Gray (Lease assumption) - $333.50/mo (tax included) - SOLD

I am looking for someone to assume the lease on my 2016 BMW 340i in Mineral Gray. It is a 6 speed manual car (rare) with many options ticked. I love the car and it drives wonderfully, but my work circumstance has changed and I no longer need to commute. It is always garaged and is in showroom condition. I have done the hard negotiating for you and here is your chance to drive a $57k MSRP car for cheap.

• 7300 miles, lease allows 36,038 total miles and is until October, 2019
  • 6 speed manual
  • Exterior absolutely clean, no dents, dings
  • Interior is flawless
  • 20% tint all around

Build/options:

Mineral Grey Metallic
Saddle Brown Dakota Leather
Driver Assistance Package
Lighting Package
Technology Package
Heated front seats
Side and top view cameras
Black kidney grilles
M Performance Exhaust
Illuminated Door Sills
Wheel Locks
BMW First Aid Kit
LED Door Projector

Oil was changed in May. Monthly payment is $333.50, tax included (7.75% for me.) To assume lease, you will need to pay BMW the credit application fee and transfer fee ($500). I’m asking for $3000 to assume my lease to account for the MSD (multiple security deposit of $2450) you will receive at lease end, as well as tinting.

Pictures here:

3 Likes

Where are you located?

Socal, Inland Empire specifically. Updated title.

I would be interested in this.

Private messaged you.

Wish I can get this kind of deal nowadays… especially MT… my girl loves MT… still hunting for decent one for her. did you build it? Or go dealer by dealer? Almost impossible to find a decent one in NorCal.

I flew to mountain view to pick this up actually. It was just on their lot.

no brainer deal…! Whoever grabs this should feel lucky!

@conanohasselhof - you can always ship to the East Coast and no one will even realize you have a new car :slight_smile:

Meh, don’t like the F30’s, remember I had one; albeit a 328 but the quickness of the car was never the problem.

Dug out the original contract, it’s 36,038 miles lease allowance. You have roughly 29k miles left for 27 months.

This was my deal last year. Unless BMW changes anything in the future, this deal will be untouchable, at least I don’t think I’ll personally be able to beat myself.

MSRP: 57015
Selling price: 45880
Acquisition fee: 925
Lic./Reg fees: 369
Misc fees (tire, transfer, etc): 180
Rebate tax: 166.40
MF with 7 MSD: 0.00127 (they would not budge from markup)
Residual: 65%, 36 months, 12k miles

$1000 Loyalty
$1000 Graduate
$300 Cap Cost Reduction (I calculated this because I was banking on 0.00087 MF, and this would have made my payments $300.00, but didn’t work out because of MF markup)
Total due at signing = $2450 (MSD) + $1375 (1st month, lic/reg, misc fees, rebate tax, 300 cap cost red.) = $3825.

Lots of emails from CL and PM from here. Will be responding as they come in. Just washed this morning with exact odometer.

1 Like

this is exactly how I would option one, down to the color. If you were on the east coast, I’d be meeting you this afternoon.

you’re telling me you wouldn’t have added the M Sport Package to get the M Sport front bumper etc?

Dunno about amasih, but I would have optioned the M package if I had a choice. Wife’s car is so much better looking.

Why do all good lease takeovers end up in socal? sigh…

Savage combination of population and lack of public transport.

2 Likes

Let me know if still available, I am in SFO area.

I’m pretty sure its gone bud… such a good deal won’t last a minute on the market.

Transfer is pending credit application and etc, but there is a fallback list if things don’t go through. I’ve gotten over 20 inquiries through here and CL. Will update thread for any further info. Wife may be considering putting her red 340i up as well. Main differences are that it’s an automatic with the track and M packages. Thanks all for the interest.