2016 BMW 328i xDrive. How to find the best price?

Bmw peabody in mass 289 a month for 10k/24 months 328i xdrive with 4k down. Msrp 45k, heated seats and nav

thanks. I emailed them about some lease options. If need be, I can fly out to pick it up.

Saw a couple of deals from atlanta bmw on loaners

1 Like

interesting. Ill message them also.
Talking with a bmw dealer in denver, Im seeing 310i xdrive down to 270$/month (0 down 7 msd taxes and fees up front)

Woah, that is cool. Do better-than-avg deals pop up in these specials a lot?

Certainly doesn’t hurt to be on the specials email list

Following with same question. Does anyone have access to the risiduals pricing sheet that the dealers use?

They are posted on forums, what are you looking for?

You can also find residual information in the fine print of BMW’s “special offers.” It will provide both the MSRP and the residual in a dollar amount; divide the latter by the former, and you get the residual %.

1 Like

In Illinois you qualify for Owner’s Choice financing. It is similar to a Lease in structure, however it uses APR instead of money factor. The APR tends to come out better than the standard MF that BMW uses.

Thanks for that info, but it was just a few days too late.
Got back last week from Denver.

328i xdrive. power heated front seats, moonroof, parking sensors. 36 month @ 15K a year. 7 MSD, taxes, acquisition fee, doc fees upfront $285 a month.
320i xdrive, power heated seats, moonroof, nav with sat radio 36 month @10K a year. 7 MSD, taxes, acquisition, doc upfront $190 a month.

Great deals. Great deal on the 328 as well.

Not counting MSDs about how much is the drive off on the 320xi?

for the 320xi it was about $2650 not counting the MSD

Thanks. Sorry one last detail. How much of the drive off on the 320xi was cap cost reduction i.e. not docs acq fee etc