2016 328i xdrive 36/10k CT - Is this a good deal?

Do I need to dig up your quotes about the 1% rule? because 400 is less than 1% of 42,895. I am not saying the op’s deal is great, but to call it criminal is just plain wrong,

I am beginning to think you really have no clue what you are talking about, that you are bragging about leasing a 55k i3, and using that as justification for why you should be able to lease a 328d with a similar msrp for a little more says volumes about what you do and don’t know.

How far did you get leasing the 328d for $350 a month? He started mumbling about programs because they are just as important if not more so than sales price in the price of lease. Going back to the infiniti q60 red sport, the program was crap and no matter what the dealer did (within reason) the lease was going to suck.

Note that I did not tell the dealer that I wanted him to match the 250 payment on my i3 I only told him that 350 for a 328d would be reasonable. That too a 2015 328d in May 2016 lol

…and it was reasonable because…? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did not get very far with leasing a 328d. I was laughed out of the dealership and laughed back when they asked me to come back.

I then got the a 320 quote from Mercedes dealer for a GLA250.

Months later I leased a RAM 1500 ecodiesel for 289 a month.

I agree there are volumes I don’t know about leasing, which is why I am here :slight_smile:

Was reasonable because their MSRP was 55k and I wanted sales price down to 43k. The residual was high at 70%. They had 2 sitting for 1 year on the lot. Their offer was 48k sales price but then padded it back up to 536 a month with 4k drive off “because it is a 55k car”. The test drive was disappointing the diesel engine clatter could be heard (but no smoke or smell so that was good) and the car was M sport but the seats were low and the sales guy seemed more interested about figuring out how much I could pay than describing the car.