2016 328i Demo Lease

How good is this deal? Should I go through with it?

2016 BMW 328i xDrive SULEV
Navi, Cold weather Package, Premium Package, driver assitance
Miles: ~5000
MSRP: 49,4xx
Selling price: 33,9xx
0 down, 0 security deposit, taxes/tags/dealer fees ~2200 upfront
36mo/12k
289/mo

Under $300/month for a $50k car seems pretty awesome! How many miles does it have? If I didn’t have this stupid Kia Soul for another 11 months, I’d jump on a deal like that. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry. you will still have awesome BMW deals when your lease is over. There were awesome BMW deals in 2014, 2015, 2016 etc etc.

Definitely looking forward to seeing what’s available! Then again, I’m hoping my Tesla Model 3 is ready and I jump straight into that one. Might not be as affordable as these BMW leases, but I’m really excited about what it has to offer!

Tesla only delivered 76k cars in 2016 and their model 3 waiting list is 400k deep. Hope you have a lot of patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

I ordered before the car was announced (probably within the first 50-100k). Also, I live in CA which they mentioned would get priority over the rest of the country/world, so I’d estimate that I’m well within the first 25k people to get the car delivered. Even then, I’m taming expectations since Telsa has been late on every release they’ve had so far. I’m thinking I might get it somewhere in the middle of 2018. Might just slide into a 328 at that point, but we’ll see how that goes. :slight_smile:

Sounds like a great deal. What state are you in?

Also you should be able to get the payment lower by adding MSDs, try it.

This was in Northern Virginia.

Nice deal! I can’t wait until BMW stops charging huge amounts extra for basic features such as a back up camera that every other car manufacturer has in it’s base trim.

Nice deal!!! My brother in law paid more than that for his Ford Focus (he did not ask anyone for help)… his loss!

Thanks. I actually ended up not signing at the last minute even though it was a fantastic deal for a great car and the sales guy was fantastic. It just came down to the fact that I was willing to pay more for a Benz bc personal preference. I just signed a 52k msrp C300 demo for $50/mo more, same 0 down 36/12K, no MSD, taxes upfront.

1 Like

Can you please post full details under “Share a Deal”? I’m sure many people would be interested to hear about it.

When I leased a car in Virginia I was unpleasantly surprised at the one year anniversary when I got hit with a huge car tax bill that the leasing company had paid the state on my behalf, I would of rather had it built into the payment.

It can’t be built in since it has nothing to do with the leasing company and the amount changes every year (goes down).

1 Like

@davewade Your car is considered property and so you get charged a yearly property tax that changes as your car depreciates. There is no way to roll it in your lease.

1 Like

Nice deal on the benz, congrats.

I am in Northern Virginia too.

Please share with the forum the dealer where you leased your car and pics of it when you pic it up. Thanks

The tax is def a bummer, but it’s part of the cost of living here and can’t be avoided. I did post some details in the recent C300 thread on this sub-forum. MF/residual wise, it was just the standard MB .00083 and 59% minus mile adjusment, etc. Not really the “best” deal by any stretch but a good learning experience as a first lease, thanks to this forum. Will post pics, and happy to share dealer info via PM.

@Redpanda6 I live in Northern Virginia and in the market for a car. The C300 is one of the cars I am considering. Do you mind sharing the dealer that you worked with via PM? Thanks!