2015 Q50 AWD Navigation lease swap in NJ - Will drop price to $300/month!

I’m looking to unload my 2015 Q50 lease, MSRP around 45ish. 39 month/12k miles and leased in November of 2015, so about 18 month left on the lease and ~20,000 miles (currently has 19,200 miles). I’ll give exact contract details to anyone interested. Its the premium AWD navigation model with fold down seats, rare Hagane blue/graphite interior. $354/month with NJ taxes. Only looking to swap because we need a larger car. Can pay the transfer fee to sweeten the deal, you must have excellent credit and references. Great if you don’t want to sign a 39 month lease with infiniti and save the effort of getting a similar deal, you’ll also save on the inception fees (I paid about 1600 on inception if I recall)

Total contracted miles: 39,050
Months Remaining: 18 months (as of August 14th, 2017)
Contract end date: 2/2019

https://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/d/2015-infiniti-q50-awd-premium/6310905917.html

PM if interested

Now offering incentive to drop this to about $300/month for anyone that is seriously interested!

Be careful with this. Although Infiniti allows lease transfers, the original leaseholder remains liable. In other words, if your transferee loses his or her job and stops making payments, Infiniti can come after you.

2 Likes

Yep, Its a risk for sure. Which is why excellent credit and references are needed!

Bump, apparently Infiniti doesnt have lease transfer fee’s

Bump it to the top, getting a number of inquiries so we are getting closer…

Have the infiniti lease transfer credit application ready to go for the new owner

Willing to add some incentive to this to drop the monthly payment down, pm me!

Bumping this up!

Will pay any lease transfer fees and add incentives to drop this to almost $320/month with tax!

No reasonable offer refused, PM me!

Bump lots of lookers but no takers - !

Decided to get aggressive and will throw cash towards this to bring it to ~$300/month (including NJ tax at 6.875%)

I dont think it will last long at this price so contact me asap!!

To the top - this is going on swapalease by the end of the week!

Sorry my dude. I’ve been watching this thread and feel bad nobody’s given it a nibble. Just commenting to send you good vibes. Hopefully you don’t get hosed by someone on swap-a-lease.

I’d try to help you out (although I don’t need the car) but live on the other side of the country. Fingers crossed for you.

Appreciate the help man - selling cars or lease transfers in this case always takes time and patience so I"m just waiting for the right buyer

@furry Hi! i am thinking about posting my car on swapalease as well 2015 Q50, so it’s true that Infiniti doesn’t let you transfer cars completely? the original owner still needs to be a cosigner??!?!?