Year: [2015]
Make, Model, and Trim: [MB C300 ]
Months/Annual Mileage: [36/12K]
Zip Code: [02155]

Matures Sept 2018, payments including taxes (6.25% MA) $428/month
Polar White black interior
Burmester Surround System
Navigation on the larger screen.
I believe I paid $3500 for 7 MSDS which will be refundable back to you at end of the lease w rights to buy out the car. 8K miles so far…28K left!

I’m in MA as well and might be interested. Not much detail was included so I’m going to ask for myself and everyone else out there -

Does the potential buyer need to worry about any out-of-pocket expenses? Or can he expect some sort of incentive?

Do you have any pictures of the car, on both the exterior and interior? Any accidents and/or minor cosmetic damages?

Full list of options and packages available? Maintenance plan included?

Really just looking for the MSDs back. Negotiated a good deal with the lease, wife doesn’t really drive so she doesn’t really need the car. But she loves it…lol so if someone was willing to take it over, I would make her give it up.

C300 4Matic
Interior Package -
Leather upholstery; Ventilated seats; Ambient lighting; Passenger seat with memory; Illuminated door sills

Driver Assistance Package-
DISTRONIC PLUS with Steering Assist; Active Blind Spot Assist; Active Lane Keeping Assist; PRE-SAFE PLUS rear-end collision protection; Steering Assist; BAS Plus with Cross-Traffic Assist

Premium Package-
Heated front seats; SiriusXM satellite radio; Burmester premium sound system; LED headlamps; KEYLESS-GO
17" Split 5-Spoke Wheels
Panoramic Sunroof

Wood Trim- Linden Wood

Plus pre paid maint.

Can you post some photos?