2015 Infiniti q50 Premium Lease Takeover (8 months left, $344.04/month + tax)

Sending out feelers for anyone interested in doing a short 8 month lease takeover.

I have a 2015 Infiniti Q50 Premium (3.7L)

Color: Black on Black
Options: Premium, Nav, Bose, 19in wheels.
Current miles: 22,500
Miles left: 10k (1250 per month)
Original lease: 39m / 10k per year
Lease ends: 5/9/2018
Condition: Excellent
Price: 344.04 + Tax (377.58 if you live in LA)
No money down. No MSDs.

Looking to do a straight lease takeover. No fees.

Let me know if there’s any interest!

Bumping this. Willing to drop down to $300 base monthly + tax.

What is the buyout?

I might be interested.

What fees are associated with the lease transfer and the disposition cost?

I do not believe the car is still available.

The car is still available but someone is in the process of being credit approved.

No transfer fees. Disposition is 395.

Residual value at end of lease is $25,281.20

Hello, @canucklehead. So Infiniti still has not approved or denied credit on the pending application?

I’m interested. In LA with an 850 credit score. Send me a note so we can get in touch.

That’s correct. Application is still pending from the original applicant.

If there are any hiccups with the original applicant, I will respond to other interested parties in the order received.

Thanks!

Wow, that is lengthy. BMW was a four-minute approval for me. Mercedes Benz approved me the same day as well. I hope it works out for you with the current applicant, but if not, I will be checking my messages.

Thank you.

Infiniti makes you mail in an application. :man_shrugging:

Toyota does the same thing.

1 Like

I have this exact same car with 7 months left. Anyone interested?

7 payments at $375 remaining. This is after tax btw.

I’m willing to throw in some money to bring it down to $300 even. I am desperate for a new car.

Sorry I am not trying to crowd your post with my offer. I only posted about my car since you already have a buyer :slight_smile:

I am sending you a PM.

Good to know. Thank you.

did it go through? thinking about trying to get a lease takeover on my Infiniti q50 too. is it true infiniti doesnt let you transfer cars, but the original owner is the co owner so they will still have to take care of payments of the new owner doesnt handle payments??!?!?

What don’t you like about the Q50? I’m in the market for one, 2018 model.

I absolutely love the car. There is not one bad thing I can tell you about this car from my experience. It is amazingly fast and peppy, it comes loaded as stock and is a true sport sedan.

I am only selling it because I want an SUV now. My car was in the body shop for a week and I was driving a remtal Impala. I got my car back today and as soon as I pulled out of the shop, I realized how much I missed driving it.

Good luck with your search. You are looking at a great car

Did you find someone to take over? I’m interested and in LA if you haven’t. Thanks!