2015 BMW 320i central FL

I’m new to leasing and was considering:

I have an offer from a dealer to purchase a 320i
MSRP 38,470
Selling price 28,470

I haven’t talked lease yet but would 36mo/10k miles be realistic at
236/mo(that’s the number I got using the calculator MF.00135 and 61% residual) or would be trying to get lower be realistic
With only tax, tags, dealer fees and 1st mo to get out the door?
Also if I decide to purchase at the end is the residual based on MSRP or selling price.

Thanks!

The residual value is not the same as your end of lease purchase option. The residual value is a percentage of the MSRP that the manufacturer forecasts the car to be worth in your area at the end of the lease. Your purchase option is the balance of the sales price of the car after subtracting the payments made toward the principal from the lease. You should be aware that if purchasing the car at the end of your lease if something you are realistically considering, you probably should not be leasing in the first place as the total cost will be greater than if you were just to purchase from the onset.

Thanks! Well I thin purchasing is unlikely I’ve purchased 2 new cars in the pat 6years and not been happy with either. That’s why I’m looking into a lease.

Then you are a perfect person to be leasing a car. In terms of your deal, It sounds outstanding to get that much off of MSRP!

That much off MSRP on a BMW is a really good deal. however, you gotta factor in that incentives on the lease might be different. and that sales price might already include the purchase incentives.

Hi would you mind to share the contact info of your dealership and sales rep? I am looking into a 320i. Thanks so much.

Is this a demo or executive car? Keep in mind that residuals on cars with >500 miles are adjusted downward by $.25/mile.

Here’s the program for 2015 320i:

36/10K: 53% residual, .00138 MF

They’re quite a bit lower than 2016 models.

Is this a demo or executive car? Keep in mind that residuals on cars with >500 miles are adjusted downward by $.25/mile.

Here’s the program for 2015 320i:

36/10K: 53% residual, .00138 MF

They’re quite a bit lower than 2016 models.