2015 A6 Lease w/Neg Equity - looking at s90 or Volt

I think ask him for 50k sales price, 15k miles allowed and same payment with 9k for Audi payoff and that will be a great deal IMHO. Ursus must be busy at the fish market or test driving cars for Gift card since he has not chimed in yet :slight_smile:

Doh! Late fees I know :frowning: I was really into cars for a while, but since having kids and my finances aren’t as fabulous these days I really wanted to get into something more affordable, like a Volt, but when I texted a little with @chevysalesgirl because their programs are different from Volvo, the payment was still really high

I got the $50 gift card from Volvo and then tried to get one from Hyundai for the Sonata plug in and got denied lol!

If you have to choose between cars and kids, the choice is clear - put them up for adoption :slight_smile:
JK - Good luck with the family and cars :slight_smile:

Edit […]

1 Like

$399/mo incl 9% tax - 0.73% :slight_smile: - Edit: No way in hell!

Holy moly If I could get rid of the Audi and get into a volvo for $399… OMG I’m speechless at the possibility! I don’t care 2017 vs. 2018 at ALL. I just need to see if she has one or try another dealer

This is for 2017, not 2018. It may be hard to find 2017 T5 MOM with low enough MSRP, but you can still do well on other 2017 S90.

Chances of that are same as getting married to Brad Pitt and/or Angelina Jolie:)

1 Like

I think I’m about 12k flipped on the payoff vs. trade in value. The payments left are $7852 and these are the two 2017’s at my local dealership.

IMG_2646

Just reread your post. Found one nearby NEW 2017 VOLVO S90 T5 FWD MOMENTUM at $51005 MSRP :slight_smile:

Edit […]

You should shop multiple dealers anyway. Just find the car you want, use calculator and email them your numbers.

Is the math right here? Shouldn’t the neg equity still be $9k?

Oh, yes. I was wondering why it was so low :slight_smile: And she won’t get pull-ahead for 14 months either.

Sorry @Tuggsnow for confusion, jumped on it too fast

It’s $595/mo with tax and 4 MSD on 2017 T5 MOM MSRP $51,005 and $9,142 neg equity and no pull-ahead. Still better than $700

@Tuggsnow just noticed you are in SoCal. If you can replicate this deal and roll the negative equity, you’d be just alittle over $600/month including tax.

Edit: You’d have to up the mileage though, so this might not be worthwhile if you are trying to reduce your monthly payments compared to your A6.

My vote is to stick with the 2018 T6 for 700 a month. Chances of finding a dealer willing to roll in 9k on a 2017 are going to be very very low IMHO …

As for E300 loaner for 351, I would say don’t even go there - these are rare unicorns…

Why not 2017 T5 that she found for $595? Why “Chances of finding a dealer willing to roll in 9k on a 2017 are going to be very very low”?

Sure if she gets the same term as the T6 go for it …

All she needs to do is to stick to 10% off sticker and buy rate.