**$2000 Incentive*** 2020 Toyota Camry SE AWD ($30,483 MSRP- Decently Loaded)

Done

Thanks for actually offering advice

1st- are you in the market for one?
2nd - if you read my ad above, it is clearly mentioned…quoted below.

The Toyota Camry LE/SE…The Official car of Uber.

This is going to be a tough one OP…GLWT

But what if it’s a fully loaded SE? Isn’t every particular trim, loaded for that trim, especially on a Toyota where they don’t really have any options :laughing::rofl: :joy:

Curious, for same numbers why is it more likely to sell on swapalease than here ? Just because of more coverage on swalpalese ?

Because there is no comment section to scare people away

5 Likes

People on here can just see easily that they can get a new one for $100+ less. And also, no comments. More people looking for a transfer

3 Likes

For my parents in NJ, yes.

Also you added your reason in edit number 8, hence why I didn’t notice it, I don’t think there’s a need here for any snarky attitude.

GLWT.

1 Like

Point is the edit was made several months ago.

Dude you’re literally the one with the snarky attitude…but whatever.

I’m always willing to make a deal. The car at this point in time has 4000 miles on the odo, and has 30 payments remaining. Bringing it down to an effective $385 p/m.

I understand that broker deals on these are very competitive. Question is are the broker deals available on the AWD trim? When I was leasing this car there were only 5 AWD SEs in NJ. Obviously there was an inventory crunch back then but I would want to make sure the deals are available on the SE model.

There are 17 SEs listed on SAL at the moment. None of them are AWD (which is advantageous to have in the NE region)

This is most won’t care about AWD if car is lacking a powerful engine. That’s why the AWD Camry/Altima etc aren’t really sought out for

Just my “opinion”

Umm ok. Good luck with your transfer.

1 Like

This is a truly terrible lease for a $26k base, excuse me, fully loaded SE Camry. Really really bad deal for anyone with a brain or google access. No offense OP, GLWS.

$30,483 MSRP, not $26K… :man_facepalming:

No offense, just friendly suggestion, go to swaplease.com with this car if You really want to get rid of it.