20 Tundra Tonneau Cover

I’m looking for one under $200 and Amazon doesn’t have one that fits 2020 yet.

Has anyone with the 2020 leases get and/or recommend a cover/site?

Thanks!

1 Like

2014+ covers will fit the 2020

I just got a 2019 Tundra SR5 Crewmax and saw some < $200 on eBay - in the end I went with this from Realtruck.com - GXT-61406 - Gator SFX Tonneau Cover for $249 and took me 10 minutes to install. Fits perfectly and looks great. Shipping took 2 days.

Great, I’ll be looking for a tri-fold since it has the support beams in the event I don’t get to clear out the snow right away lol…

I got that Tyger T1 roll up on Amazon. It says it only fits up to a 2019 but it fits my 2020 SR5 Crewmax fine

I recently bought the Tyger T3 on Amazon. It was an easy install.

Are you guys not worried about someone slashing a soft top and stealing what’s in the bed when you’re parked?

Im looking and debating if it’s worth more than double for a hard top.

Nahhh. The only folks I know who put hard ones on are guys who cart around very expensive tools/work equipment.

I can’t think of anything very valuable I would leave in the bed of my truck.

If some creep wants to steal my dirty gym clothes, they’re welcome to them.

1 Like

I really like www.autoanything.com for all truck accessories. The customer service is fantastic as well.

I’ve been using MaxMate Tri-Fold for a long time on it, and it was awesome and reliable as always. This website ( source: https://truckcoverexpert.com/best-tri-fold-tonneau-covers/ ) explained a lot about tri-fold covers and how to maintain them in any situation. Tundra, in my opinion, is a car which has to have such cover.

I’m having a Tyger Auto Black Top T3 Soft Tri-Fold Truck Tonneau Cover for my truck. That’s affordable and works well at its price of $212.

1 Like

I also bought this one. Works great.

1 Like

Great! How long does it last?

I got the truxport from autoanything for under $300 and love it - a little better quality than the Tyger imo. Roll up and the cross supports can handle plenty of snow. Bed is very dry even in heavy rains.