20% Off Alfa Offer

Yep good deal for a $49k car but I thought 24 month was the sweet spot term for the Stelvio leases, maybe that has changed this month…

Edit: Just noticed that all the fees are due at signing plus another $500 if you don’t qualify for FCA loyalty. Still a decent deal though, right around 1% with tax added…

Looks good, should be about $460 a month with tax and fees rolled in…

Strange how they say 0 down, 0 deposit. I wonder how much total will be due at signing.

Your total depreciation goes up by 3% of MSRP for 15k per yr, probably a cheaper way to add more miles.

You can ask…it will probably be the following DAS:

Acq
Doc
Reg/DMV
Tax

You can capitalize them (roll them in) provided you are ok paying tax and interest on them.

I was quoted for a 47k base model Stelvio. Selling price was 39,900.

24/10
349+tax
$0 down
1700 DAS (first month payment included)

Which is not a bad deal given the MSRP. When I asked for a break down of the 1700 DAS, 600 was a cap cost reduction, hmm :slight_smile: Thoughts on this?

99% of the time, if you see 0 down on an ad, it does not mean 0 DAS. It’s not a slime ball practice, literally every dealer does it - it’s up to consumers to read the fine print.

You’re at 15% MSRP. Ask for another 1-2% off and eliminate the $600 Cap Cost Reduction. Other numbers are 61% residual, MF .00048?

I think you’re incentives are at $3250, for some reason i’m getting $4250 from dealerships here in CA, and they say i qualify for all of them.

I’m looking again at a different sheet, which has some different numbers, let me update:

44,590 MSRP
37, 820 Price
Residual = .59
Effective APR is 1.22
Rebates are at 4250
1777 DAS (632 cap red, 595 acq fee, 405 tax, 768 “fee”)

I think I can get a more expensive model for a better deal. I saw one at OC Alfa that was 47k and the selling price online was 39k. I’m sure they’ll come down a bit more.

What do you think they will lease this one for? Can I get total $400x24 months on this?, or should i aim for better. I see the old base models are fading away.

Definitely for 400 + tax with first month DAS. Should be doable based on the numbers I got on the base, and that one is 1k cheaper.

To answer your question, yes.

But with that being said, it should be well UNDER $400, but you are dealing with Orange Coast. LOL.

It looks like its base model. Why don’t you try to get ti instead base? In my experience, ti gives you better mf so you would get better deal on better option.

didn’t know. what is the difference in MF? Stelvio base 24 months MF was 60% from what i remember.