‘20 BMW 330i xdrive, $48k MSRP, $325/mo, 0MSD, $2750 cash due (net $416/mo)

, , , ,

Going to add to SAL - lots of interest initially but seems to have cooled (bar for people asking for 0 down - lol)

That will probably cost you 300 too

If previous posts on LH are anything to go by, transfer prices on SAL > LH, so I think it’ll be fine. Happy to take $200 off listed prices for anyone on LH that starts the process by end of the week :slight_smile:

PS the listing price is ~$200.

1 Like

Yeah lol too many clowns on this site. They want every car for pennies

1 Like

This is true, we honestly are an excessively rough crowd here. I would challenge anyone to try to duplicate the deal on this car. I think it would be just about impossible in June 2021.

1 Like

Idk…. But the car is listed for 3k down, if you come in with an offer of 2k or whatever we can talk, and see if we can meet in the middle. If you come in with 0 down, like … why don’t people go ask dealers for 325/mo 0 down for a 48k car rn and see how they respond…

I haven’t looked but I doubt one could get a bare 2 series for 325/mo 0 down even with loyalty and OL codes and so on (in south Florida, anyway).

2 Likes

Any interest in this deal back in NY/NJ? Would drive it / take auto train back north after stage 2 completion.

Can you post the sticker?

1 Like

Sent you a PM!

1 Like

Sent you a message - interested

Pending to LH member. mods please close for time being

1 Like

Closed as per @Petrem request.