2 Leases - 2019 Audi S4 and Audi Q5 - How Do These Offers Look?

I’ve attached where I’m currently at (S4 $628, Q5 $593). I’m trying to get the best deal I can. Based in Pennsylvania.

The Q5 is a Premium Plus with the cold weather package, and the S4 is a Premium Plus with the S Sport Package, Nappa Leather Package, 19" wheel package, and the 19 speaker Bang & Olufsen 3D Surround Sound system.

I’ve attached where the dealer is currently at in terms of numbers. Where should I go from here?

Maybe shop these numbers around? I’m sure that dealer isn’t the only Audi in 150 mile radius.

Call another dealer, ask to speak to the internet sales manager and run this numbers to him over the phone. Ask him to email you a better offer for the exact same cars if he wants your business. If he does, rinse/repeat with another one til they don’t want to touch your best quote.

You are only loyal to your bank account, not a dealership. Keep that in mind and I think you’ll do very well.

Good luck and don’t forget to post your findings. Cheers!

I will. Was hoping to get an idea of what others paid recently as well. Thanks!

Not horrible offers, but I’ve seen better in the NJ/PA. Region. You’re gonna wanna aim for a stronger discount to get even better monthly payments.

Ditch the aftermarket bs too

Ok thank you for the help.