2 DAYS LEFT FOR $300 TUNDRA CREWMAX LEASES! Must be picked up by Friday 9PM Toyota Lease specials. Tundra, highlander, Tacoma, 4runner and more! Sr5 crewmax Tundra 44,600 msrp just $297/mo with $0 down! 24/10 lease. Free Philadelphia PHL Airport Pickup

Only person in the free world that would have something negative to say about someone offering to make their first payment. You’re a joke bro, seriously get a life.

3 Likes

So - you ARE paying out of your own pocket, right? Then what’s your problem with my post? lol

Nice edit, too “…which I do actually do all the time, for free.”

Crap, someone is going to make my first payment. I’ll sign up… Getting a new car this december, can you make my first payment for me. So generous, thank you!!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Keep posting. You’re just bumping my thread to the top so more people see it. That’s prob the best service you provided people here in the 1,392 hours you spent hitting the refresh button on this site. We all appreciate that immensely.

2 Likes

As long as folks get good deals here it’s great. And relax, I was making fun of you, not your deals.

I was skeptical at first until I talked with Jim and he was absolutely professional.I asked him a million questions and he never took money until I was sure he could get me the truck I wanted in the trim and color I wanted.

Through Jim, I was able to get a 2019 Tundra Crewmax Off-road for $389 a month 24/12k(all fees included).

I wish I would have waited after seeing he is making 1st month payments LOL

Thanks again Jim

Johnny

2 Likes

Thanks Johnny. I’m glad I could help! You’re more than welcome to consult with me, totally free, with any future purchases for you, friends or family.

1 Like

So, he does charge for his services? Good for him, but that contradicts his earlier statements. And that was my point.

1 Like

yikes 202020202020

2 Likes

He said he would “consult” for free, but not that he will broker for free lol

He was more than welcome to use my pricing to negotiate a deal, on his own, with any Toyota dealership. I never charge for telling people what they should pay for a vehicle.

3 Likes

Jim, please see my post from above if you haven’t already. Thanks!

Jim we dissect your posts when you use photos from trucks you don’t have with rims that don’t exist. Maybe you get people deals but there is something extremely shady about how you conduct yourself. You stated you take no payment but now you do? I don’t understand the contradictory statements and shady posts with vehicles that aren’t the ones your advertising. Post real photos with actual deals and your true fee and become a legit broker. I don’t think you can because your fee changes based on the deal and how much you can take advantage of the newer posters here…just my two cents.

1 Like

Who gives a shit if he makes money from it? He’s not asking for money from the customers and he posts the best Toyota deals I’ve ever seen…

2 Likes

Wow, one of the most exciting posts to read for quiet some time… Keep them coming guys…

Are you sure about that? His satisfied customer JohnnyGL just said that he paid him. Granted, there is nothing wrong with it, but he needs to stop this BS about providing free services. Just search for his user name and “consulting” and you will see how his story changed from the start.

1 Like

Businesses evolve based on many factors. You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about. And I have stated from the beginning that I will always answers anyone’s questions and make recommendations for free. This is the free consultation I offer, I never ask for payment up front like most of these brokers, and I never push them towards vehicles that will make me more money. It’s not about making money, I’ve always tried to help people get the best deal from the start. People message me all the time asking for highlanders and siennas, which lease terribly, and that’s exactly what I tell them. Then i recommend comparable cars for them to consider. Cars I have no financial interest in.

3 Likes

Hi. Do you have any lease deals in Louisiana? I am in the New Orleans area. Preferably a mid sized SUV, but I am very frustrated by Louisiana dealers, so any good deal would do. I’m ready to do it today or tomorrow. Thank you.

This is all great, but other brokers do the same before charging their retainer. In the end you do charge fee for your deals. So you should just stop pretending that your services are free.
Your dealer is probably just rolling first month into monthly and doing $0 DAS for the first 3 deals here, so why not just say that if that is the case?

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill