$2,000 ENHANCEMENT ON 2017 i3's TODAY!

Wondering if any of the following qualify for fleet rate…drew university, St. Peter’s university, university of medicine and dentistry of Nj: New Jersey medical school (now called Rutgers NJ medical school), Walden University, Valley Hospital (Ridgewood, NJ)

Another rec for @BMW_Dave !

He is simply incredible.

1 Like

0 for 6 Andrew! Sorry buddy.

What incentives are going on for November? I only see $2000 holiday credit on the BMW website along with the regular $7500 tax credit that BMW passes along. I have a current i3 being leased in the household, is the $3k loyalty still going on?

No the $3k loyalty is gone but there is a $2k loyalty if going from i3 to i3. That stacks on top of the $2k lease rebate and the $7,500 iLease credit. The only other incentives would be Corp Fleet, College Grad or UDE coupons. Let me know if I can help!

11.5 incentives if going from i3 to i3. That could make for a good i3 hack for existing i3 owners!

It does. I’ve delivered a couple i3’s last month to folks that found me on here.

Random question - I got invited to one of those BMW test drive experience things for a $1000 credit. Does that stack on this? Is it worth it to spend 3 hours going for the test drive?

Yes it is stackable on top of most other rebates or credits. If it takes you 3 hours that’s still $333 per hour you’ve made. I know that’s way more than my income so it would definitely be worth it for me! :slight_smile:

Is this for the new model i3 with larger battery/Apple carplay? or for inventory currently in stock?

In stock 2017 models