1K True Car incentive for Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Fiat

Sharing for the benefit of the group.

I have priced a few jeeps via the true car app and it pushed me this incentive. This code may be exclusive to me, but I will not use it before it expires, so feel free to try it out, or I’d recommend doing a few true car pricing scenarios and you’ll likely get one pushed to you as well.

Hope someone can put it to use!

2 Likes

That’s how I got the Volvo Plan-A for the S90 :slight_smile:

I’ll take the code. I’m looking to get my GF a Jeep.

1. Are you then required to use this $1k bonus money with the TrueCar group ? Or can you work your own deal outside of Truecar and then use this $1k Bonus on top of that.

2. Also Does the $1k bonus stack with the ($500) E-mailed Jeep/Chysler/Dodge Bonus Cash allowance of which I have a different certificate good through Feb 28th ?

I really really really doubt one can use this independently of the “true car” price. but good if you can.

I am interested in that too. Anyone was able to replicate or confirm if this can be used with other offers (like Sam’s club)?

Bump here as well. I went through the whole Truecar pricing for a Jeep GC, with both the mobile and normal website, and nothing. Is anyone still getting these, or are there any other similar 3rd party rebates floating around?

Has anyone received this recently? I’m about to pull the trigger on a Jeep and would like to find this somehow if it’s still available.