$1000 INCENTIVE | 2017 C300 4Matic AMG Sport with P3 | $525/mo ($449 with Incentive) | $55K MSRP | 1500 miles/month

NOW WITH $1000 INCENTIVE!

I’m offering a lease takeover for my 2017 MB C300 4Matic Sport with P3 and AMG Night Package - $525.46 (IL tax included) - with the incentive, the lease comes down to $449/month. There are 14 months remaining on the lease (13 payments) and over 20k miles that may be driven. Current mileage is 13,700 with total mileage of 34,387 for the lease term. Sticker was over $55k (see images), and the car was executive driven for 4,387 miles before I leased it.

The car includes the MB maintenance package ($950 for A&B) and also the full wheel/tire package from MB ($1,030) which is transferrable to you and covers any damage to the AMG wheels or the tires throughout the term of the lease with no deductible. None of the wheels have been damaged during the nearly 2 years I have owned the car.

Selenite Gray with Black MB-tex interior and Linden Wood accents - the car also features head up display, heated steering wheel, heated seats, a lit star (which can be deactivated) and LED logo projectors in the doors. P3 means the car is fully loaded, with the only things missing - the self driving technology (P4) and park assist. This car is a CPO, and I have all documentation confirming that.

The car was leased in IL, but has since been transferred and tagged in Georgia (Fulton County). This is an MBFS lease, so you will need to be approved for the lease take over, and cover the lease transfer fee.

Lease Details:
36 month / 30k miles
Selling Price: $45,527
Gross Cap: $50,481.06 (I rolled tax+registration, maintenance & wheel/tire packages)
Cap Cost Reduction: $3680 (this was a fleet discount + MB loyalty money, so $0 out of pocket)
Adjusted Cap: $46,801.06
Residual: $33,772.80
Maturity Date: 10/28/2020

Full specs for the car are below in the images. If there are any questions please let me know.

Location? 101010

Sorry - just added to the details. The car is in the Atlanta metro area.

Recently added the build sheet and updated the listing with lease financials. I am also willing to cover the transfer fee on the car.

Now offering a $1000 INCENTIVE to cover the lease transfer fee and then apply toward the lease cost - lowering the monthly cost to $495/month for the remaining 13 payments. No money out of pocket from you, plus you get the maintenance and tire/wheel protection with $0 deductible.

Weekly bump. I’ll be posting this on Swapalease today, but want our community to have the opportunity to get this car. I used Leasehakr research when putting together the deal - if you back out the $1930 I rolled in for the maintenance and wheel/tire packages the original lease was $472/month. Most of the other C300’s I see listed here have considerably less equipment on them or require some downpayment for MSD’s etc. This is a clean lease and $0 out of pocket for the assumer, plus $1000 incentive to use however you wish. I’m also willing to drive the car for delivery as long as it can be done over a weekend.

Is the car still available? If so, please PM me; I am very interested.Thanks.

Hi Regie. Not sure if you received the DM, but yes the car is still available. I have someone coming to look at it the end of the week who is also very interested (from Swap A Lease), but has made no commitment at this point.

Adding SAL listing.

Hi, Andrew. I apologize for not replying sooner. I had a VERY hectic work week! I really appreciate your quick responses. I am still very interested in your car. So…you dropped the price? Did the person ever come to look at it?

Regina

Hi Regina,

Not a problem, I completely understand. The price is actually the same, I am just showing what the effective price is with the $1000 incentive I am offering. You can use that money however you see fit, but it does effectively drop the lease payment $77 over the next 13 lease payments. You will be responsible for the transfer fees with MBFS ($595) and $40 to transfer the wheel and tire package. Yes, the person did come and look at it, and he is very interested. He’s looked at a couple other C300’s in Atlanta, and none had as much equipment or were as clean as my car, so he will be getting back to me on Tuesday regarding moving ahead with the lease transfer process. Keep in mind that does take a couple weeks since you have to be approved by MBFS to take the lease over on the car. Let me know if there are any other questions I can answer for you. I’m not sure if you are in Atlanta or not, but if you are I am sure we can arrange a time for you to see the car.

Thanks,
Andrew

Lease transfer pending from Swapalease.