19, Tundra Cement Limited Pemium TRD

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

2019 Toyota Tundra Limited, TRD off-road. Premium package, stealth boards, sunroof, several other options :

**MSRP: $52,380
**Selling Price: $44,523
**fees: Dealer $415, Doc $169, Acq $695
**Tax: $500 flat fee
** Total $46,302
**Monthly Payment: $400
**Cash Due at Signing: $ only 1st month
**MSD:0
**Incentives:0

**Months:36,000
**Annual Mileage:12,000
**MF:.00209
**Residual: 77%. $38,490

**Region:Southeast
**Leasehackr Score: Hard to determine, was expecting a $40,300 residual and it is a $38,400 residual. Window sticker/msrp was $52,380 but I guess they could only use a $50k max for calculating so got lower residual(which I like) and they deducted another $2,000 to equal offer I gave them of about $6k off sticker. Also it showed like $1800 due at signing and they just had it marked as Dealer Credit?? A little different but I checked sheet 3 times to verify all was good. Was shooting for $399 with a $40k+ residual and got $400 with a $38,500 so I guess I did ok.

3 Likes

What state are you located in if you don’t mind me asking

South Carolina

Hello what dealer ship did u goto.

Great deal. Was this through SETF? If so, you could have dropped payment $60 with MSDs.

Was my understanding that SETF does not do MSD’s and didn’t feel like researching. Sold my old truck and needed to seal the deal on the weekend and be done. I know Southeast is completely separate from Toyota finance and has complete separate deals. Toyota does not offer 10k miles and Southeast doesn’t offer 24 months which I was surprised at. But I’ll take 36/12 with that res

North Charleston. Hendrick

The dealer may need to be reminded as it isnt common, but SETF let me do 10 MSDs on my Tundra lease in October. They offer great value, as MSD programs go.

1 Like

Hey Kevin, thanks again for chatting the other night - very helpful. I am close to a deal with your boy @ that dealership but before I arrange to go down there let me know if you would be interested in sharing your sticker because the one he found for me doesn’t have some of the options you got. Especially the running boards you mentioned (stealth boards) … so, if you still have the sticker with everything on it text it to me please. Thanks!

Is this a double cab or crew max?

Crewmax…

I’ll have to look. I try to save them usually but it was all stuck together. I believe it was $51,800 original and had front tint and door edge guards added at dealer for $52 something total

Hey Kalf, is this truck 2wd or 4wd?

It is 4wd, Limited, Crew Max

Congrats on the Tundra. Located in Charlotte, NC here. Do you know if this dealer would be willing to duplicate this deal? Do you have the contact of the individual who you were working with?