19 Mercedes E300 4matic MSRP $64,487 for $485- Good Deal?

Hello,
New to leasehackr. Wanted to run this deal by to see if you guys think this is a good deal:
2019 Mercedes E300 4matic
MSRP: $64,487
Annual Miles: 12k
Lease term: 36
Monthly payment $485 including 6% tax (Idaho) and vehicle registration-2yrs
DAS $485
No MSDS
car was a prior loaner with 3,500 miles.

Thanks for your input!

1 Like

Actually looks pretty decent. If you can do MSD that would be a great deal IMO

1 Like

Looks like a very solid deal.

1 Like

Thanks for the info @jananth1. He is going to see what 10MSD’s will lower the pmt too.

1 Like

I’d recommend you gather the needed details (RV/MF) and plug it into the leasehackr calculator. That’ll let you see what the MSDs will do and arm you with the information to catch any BS that the dealer tries to give you. Always best to go into a deal with as much information as you possibly can.

1 Like

Whats the sales price? There is $3k in incentives on the car so your discount is will factor into it.

Here is the calculation but I cannot get the figures to match up.

Sale price is $47,803.30

That doesn’t sound right. They are giving you over 25% off before incentives?

This is the closest I could get. Whats missing is how your fees are rolling into the sales price that lands you at the current monthly. In any event, with incentives if you are at 25% then yes you have a good deal. MSDs would make it even better.

Pretty good deal. There used to be some great deals on these a couple years ago but haven’t seen any in a while

1 Like

I think MSDs gonna reduce it by ~40-50 bucks, at least it was for me, I got a very very similar deal last year. except i did 0 DAS

1 Like

Thanks @Siejammy for the calculations!

Here are the 3 pages I was sent. I went back and told him if we can do $485 out the door and $485 per month for 36/12k we have a deal and he made it happen. I appreciate all the feedback and definitely will be doing the MSD’s to reduce the pmt an additional $50 per month.

1 Like

Where did you end up landing on this? Looking into the same car here on the east coast. Data points are always good!

Portland, OR.

Ah ok. And what were the final terms? Thanks!

congrats on the deal, looks fantastic

Great Deal! Congrats! I was recently offered a new E300 with a similar MSRP for $625/mo with $3k DAS + MSD’s. I liked the 540 more, and it’s cheaper, so I ended up going with that.

Hey Guys, been MIA since July. Busy with work. So the deal I ended up with on the car was 36month, 12k miles, max msd’s ($5000) $0 down and my payments including 6% tax is $415 per month. Thanks to everyone who mentioned MSD’S, they saved me $64 per month on the payment.

4 Likes