‘19 GLS loaners - Pa *no affiliation

My local MB store has several 2019 GLS loaners. All around $83k msrp. Advertised prices are 20-25% off. They’re looking to blow these out. Most are able to be leased. Black, silver or white. It’s an awesome dealer too, no BS.

Don’t want to post the contact info so PM me. No affiliation —not looking for any compensation — just looking to help fellow hackers.

What state?

Central pa

Harrisburg? I have a client looking and I was pushing the x7 but this might work.

Good deals.
25% off bring down the msrp to 63k, very nice.

Looking for exactly that out in CA

I’d be interested in one of it could be shipped

Can any of these outside of the AMG model have radar cruise control? Really want that feature but can’t find them anywhere and it does not seem like you can build these anymore on the website.

Illinois has these too. Test drove one and it felt huge and ancient.

1 Like

Can you provide the approximate monthly payments?

You need to do your homework, no one is going to provide that to you!

get MF RV and incentives from edmunds, then you can calculate.
monthly payment of each lease scenario will vary significantly.

I don’t think @Vadn4523 meant it in that way. Many dealers will post an estimated monthly under the price and I think he was just asking about that.

2 Likes

I have one. Lease going back later this year. Doesn’t feel ancient or huge compared to Detroit metal of the same vintage IMO. Wouldn’t get another, though. Much nicer options available for similar money.

If you can get 25% off, then your depreciation costs are going to be in the 15% range depending on the residual value. With loyalty, msd, a great deal can be had

SMC? Possibly, I’ve never seen a good deal from them though. They have a near monopoly on European cars in my area other than Lehman, who doesn’t have good leases either.

I have the contact info too, it’s my local dealer. PM if you need it as well.

Edit: Blacks are all gone from website.

Edit v2: As of 2/24, there is one black in stock.