UPDATE LAST DAY OCT '18 Infiniti Q50 3.0T Luxe Essential ($310+tax-VPP) or $345+tax DAS 1st Month - FLORIDA

I would assume approximately not to the dollar but stackable so yeah close to that.

Is this deal possible with a credit score of roughly 645 with VPP and maximum MSDs ?

There is no room for msd. Not sure about how nissan goes with tiers. This is my first infinit deal maybe @nyclife or someone can tell.

They are very funny with tiers at infiniti, very easy to bump up, however, the dealer has to push for you. The best way is to find out by doing a credit app.

1 Like

I’m very interested in this deal and also the possibility of a qx50. I’m in South Florida and do have a VPP. Please let me know if we could discuss further.

Please pm me ur name, email and phone number.

Do you have a deal on QX50’s?

Im still trying to work on it. The 2019s are not being discounted as much as they should be to be worthy to put here. If someone needs one, I can work on it. Actually am in the process for a family friend but not sure how long it will take to be hackr worthy.

1 Like

Can you let me know what you come up with on the QX50 for your family member?

Will definitely be adding it here on the market place if numbers go through.

Thanks, can you check for VPP and loyalty as well please (on the QX50)?

Now I just need to get out of this 2017 GC Lease I’d be all over this.

#swapalease it :slight_smile: 2020202

1 Like

Updated for August ! Please read main post.

1 Like

Very nice deal, with VPP and Loyalty this is now $250 plus tax, unreal.

1 Like

Thanks. I just don’t like why the loyalty is difficult on these.
On the other hand, the loyalty on the QX50’s is now $1000 and all you need is anyone in the household who owns an Infiniti qualifies.

Why is the loyalty difficult on the Q50? If the QX50 had VPP i’d be all over it so i’ll wait for it, i’m sure they’ll allow it soon.

No idea. On both the Q50 and QX60, loyalty needs to be verified by dealer or IFS.

I live in south florida and intrested in this deal. How do i move foward?

Pm replied. Thanks 202020