175k MSRP BMW i8 Roadster for $988 / monthly incl tax and 2.9k DAS max MSD

Hey guys,
I went into a BMW dealership over the weekend and negotiated an offer on an i8 for 988 a month including tax, but I walked since I couldn’t get it down to 900 effective, which is what i’m trying to pay. The dealer said he wouldn’t go lower so I waited a couple of days and asked again, but he still says they’re all in and won’t go any lower. I thought since I wasn’t gonna be taking the offer that I might as well post it on the forum and see if anyone else might want my negotiated deal. Maybe you can negotiate further. It’s not the best deal for sure but I would say it’s a halfway decent for a deal in SoCal because you wouldn’t have to ship it if you live down here.

I’ll post the info about the car below and if you want the sales person’s number, just PM me for it. I will post a calculator link, but since I don’t have the paper on me; I don’t think it’ll be fully accurate. Since I can’t remember all the details off the top of my head, I would say just contact the dealer for the most accurate info. Also to get to this offer , I qualified for new grad, loyalty and lease cash, hence the taxed incentives of about 5k. So if you don’t have those exact incentives the lease could change, but if you have more the price could go down further. Also mods sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Thanks.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW i8 Roadster
MSRP: $175395
Monthly Payment: $988
Drive-Off Amount: Around $2900
Money Down: 0
MSD: 7
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 7500
MF: .00137 or .00142
Residual: 65%
Incentives: $4965
Region: So Cal
Leasehackr Score: 14.9
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=7500&msd=7&msrp=175395&sales_price=134703&months=24&mf=.00142&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=4965&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=65&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=7.75&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

1 Like

I’m interested. Can you please pm me the dealer information?

Hello there

Interested in getting this deal, please PM me the dealer and contact info.

Thank you very much

Hey! Interested in this deal if it’s still available!

Unfortunately it sold. :confused: