17' Nissan Maxima Lease

Hi All,

I’m new here and pretty new to leasing, thus seeking input for the following deal I was offered:

Car: Nissan Maxima SL 17’
Months/mileage: 36/12k
Zip: 06457
MSRP: $38500
Selling price: $27750 including incentives and dealer discount, $0 down but plus tax/etc.
Trade in: Rolling in $4250 of negative equity from current Honda lease (final years lease payments, is this wise? How does this work?)
Residual Value: $18k
Monthly: $470

You answered your question by the way you asked it is not wise to roll that in, it is about extra $118 a month.

But removing the negative equity there are still some numbers that don’t look right you should get the details like cap cost / fees / mf.

Looking at edmunds the MF should be around 0.00003. Recently posted example with higher msrp.

onah81 said:
Got a new 2017 nissan maxima platinum $41810 msrp for $350/month taxes included, $0 out of pocket , everything rolled in. 36months 12k miles per yr, is this is a good deal?
Looks great, relative to MSRP. Absolutely $0 due at signing? Wow.

Anyone have a breakdown/offer sheet example on a Platinum trim Maxima Lease? MSRP 41-42K - thanks!

This guy got a great deal

I got quoted a 2018 Maxima SL msrp of $38,825 selling price 31,000 0 down 15000 miles 36 months for 371 is this pretty good??

Yes, this is a very good deal.

That is an awesome deal if no money down is involved!

Thanks just making sure. I’m still undecided I want a Maxima SR midnight but I want a sunroof I may just black out the SL rims and add a SR spoiler on it. And call it a day lol.