MSRP 56K - $425/mo.after incentive 22 months 2023 Tundra TRD Sport Prenium Crew 5.5 Black with SofTex

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax 4X2 I-Force TRD Sport Premium with Options

MSRP: $55621.00 will post the window sticker later showing all the packages with accurate MSRP
Monthly payment $494
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $425
Texas Sales Tax is already part of the payment. Not sure if you need to pay sales tax again for out of state transfers.

Current mileage: 20000
Maturity mileage: 29988
Effective miles per month:454
Maturity date: 3/26/2026

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 1500

Financial institution: TFS
Transfer fee: I will find out
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Clean, HWY driven. Black on Black. Up-to-date maintenance. I’m getting the truck professionally detailed so will post the pictures later. weathertech floor mats. Tinted Windows.

Buyout Price: $46,119.95 Valid Through 05/24/2024
This is not the Residual. The residual is a lot lower if you were to keep it for the whole term. The buyout is if I was to buy the vehicle from Toyota right now.

Photos:

What is the overage charge for miles? I’d guess $0.25/mile which means if someone wants to pay to bring this back to a 10k mile/year lease (833 month) they’d be adding about $95/month to do so.

I’m guessing dealer offers are in the low 40s for this truck as a trade-in and 4x2 makes it less desirable for those not in the sunbelt.

2 Likes

It’s .15 a mile for overage. That’s the reason I’m offering the incentive to put the new owner back in a good position. The truck is not a base SR5.

That is good information to know. at $0.15/mile it makes any overage fees much more palatable.

I’d get some photos/window sticker up to help drive home the fact that this isn’t a base SR5.

I’m a going to post the window sticker tomorrow along with the pictures. The sticker is in the truck and the truck is getting detailed. My goal is to make it look extra shinny for the new owner. Thank you for the patience.

Interested Jurassic Park GIF by Vidiots

1 Like