123buyacar.com - APRIL DEALS! - NJ/NY/PA/CT - ACURA OFFERS - LIMITED INVENTORY!

4/17/2023

2021 ACURA INTEGRA BASE FWD 4CYL
MSRP: $31895
$369 X 36 months
Taxes and fees down
7,500 miles per year
Includes CONQUEST/LOYALTY CASH
All taxes and fees rolled into the lease. NJ taxes used for this calculation. Please inquire for NY, CT, PA lease as the payment will differ slightly.

2023 ACURA MDX SH-AWD
MSRP: $52945
$649 X 36 months
taxes and fees down
7,500 miles per year
Includes LOYALTY REBATE
All taxes and fees rolled into the lease. NJ taxes used for this calculation. Please inquire for NY, CT, PA lease as the payment will differ slightly.

2023 RDX SH-AWD
MSRP: $45545
$635 X 36 months
Taxes and fees down
7,500 miles per year
Includes LOYALTY REBATE

2023 TLX FWD BASE
MSRP: $41045
$515 X 48 months
taxes and fees down
7,500 miles per year
Includes LOYALTY REBATE

We work with ALL end of lease vehicles that you might have!

We can work up any model you’d like in any way you would like…see below.

For personalized offers, please send a personal message or email me at 123buyacar@gmail.com or text 929-526-4533

Any RDX SH-AWD Advances?

Yes, we have access to the RDX Advance, what state do you live in?

Texted you for 2022 mdx. Based out of Seattle. Thanks!

Wait…I thought I was on Leasehackr, not Listhackr…

Maybe I should update my pricing…

6 Likes

@NYNJAudi I’m sure you understand that the market dictates price…low supply, high demand, higher than normal pricing. We don’t create the prices…we only work to help consumers get the pricing that exist while avoiding some stress that car buying can bring. Thanks for your 2 cents though…humorous.

We are living in the 70’s again. You wanted him, you got him.

Absolutely, hence why I’m not posting pricing on Leasehackr rn. My numbers are not “Leasehackr worthy” and there’s competition on here that’s beating anything close to what I’d be able to offer.

Same goes for you, there are brokers on here with much lower pricing right now. Why bother even posting this when anyone can walk into a dealer and pay sticker?

1 Like

Sad to see “REAL DEAL!” written in uppercase ! :grinning: