123BUYACAR - APRIL DEALS! - NJ/NY/PA/CT - 2023 Hyundai Offers

Do you have any deals for Santa FE 2020 model… I live in jersey city

Any Palisades? In Jersey

Hello, Looking for a SEL around 42-44k MSRP 12k to 15k miles a year 36 months preferred for New jersey… Thank you!

It seems like the prices are much higher this month all across the board, supply and demand I guess. I’ll hold off until next month and let’s come back to it. Thank you

@ashish_bhasin unfortunately, no 2020’s left. Are you open to a 2021?

@Easye7 Yes there are some on the ground, which trim are you interested in?

@waqastheviper For a Palisade SEL, 12k miles with only 1st month out of pocket, you would be at $719 per month…the 48 month lease is less expensive, are you open to that?

@Zumoney515 Please let me know how I can help.

Limited or Calligraphy.

The 48 month lease on the Limited, with only 1st payment out of pocket would be $683, the 36 month lease would be about $24 higher. The Calligraphy would be $725 per month. Please let me know what your window of purchase would be…inventory is very limited at the moment.

No I cant do that. How are the leases on the Genesis G70 3.3?

48 month leases on Hyundai’s ? :thinking:

1 Like

Yeeeesh. Are people actually paying that??

I am in no rush so I will probably sit tight.

@waqastheviper You’d be in the mid 600s with only 1st payment out of pocket

How about a Kona AWD SEL 36/12 registered in zip code 10530? My sister in law is looking. Thanks

@Yehaman The Kona AWD SEL for 36 months, 12k miles, only 1st payment out of pocket, you would be at $294 per month. What is the time frame to purchase?

I think she is ready to do it soon, will reach out to her tonight. What is your fee?

@Yehaman My fee is $195. We can have this done pretty quickly, please advise.

uuf… still alot for me but thank you!

The payment or the fee? or both? Lol, I am flexible on my fee…talk to me. I want to earn your business.