123BUYACAR - APRIL DEALS! - NJ/NY/PA/CT - 2023 Hyundai Offers

04/18/2023

2023 Hyundai Santa Fe SEL
MSRP: $35485
$359 per month
taxes and fees due at signing
10,000 miles per year
Includes HMF Special Lease Cash
All taxes and fees rolled into the lease. NJ taxes used for this calculation. Please inquire for NY, CT, PA lease as the payment will differ slightly.

2022 Hyundai Elantra SEL
MSRP: $23750
$271 per month
taxes and fees down
10,000 miles per year
All taxes and fees rolled into the lease. NJ taxes used for this calculation. Please inquire for NY, CT, PA lease as the payment will differ slightly.

2022 Hyundai Sonata SEL
MSRP: $29360
$303 per month
taxes and fees down
10,000 miles per year

2023 Hyundai Tucson SEL
MSRP: $32395
$359 per month
taxes and fees down
10,000 miles per year
NJ taxes used for this calculation. Please inquire for NY, CT, PA lease as the payment will differ slightly.

We work with ALL end of lease vehicles that you might have and can save you thousands in end of lease fees!

For personalized offers, please send a personal message or email me at 123buyacar@gmail.com or text 929-526-4533

Will you have any deals on the palisade? Thanks

1 Like

Absolutely, what state do you live in?

Same. Any deals on Palisade Limiteds for PA?

Ditto. How are things looking on the Limiteds in PA?

@GTWilly @Cargee @Zumoney515 I have the Palisades available, are you all looking at the Limiteds? and are you all from PA?

I am for both. Limited and live in PA

I’m looking for the Limited or Caligraphy and live in PA. Most dealers I’ve talked to dont seem to be doing much off of MSRP.

I’m in NY (11364), interested in both trim. Looking for 36/10 lease numbers with $0 down. Thank you

@cargee @GTWilly on the Limited, MSRP $48,330 the 48 month program seems to be the better offer. You would be at $679 per month with only 1st month up front. On the caligraphy, MSRP of $49715, you would be at $729, just 1st month up front.

@Zumoney515 The 36 month lease is about $20 higher, but with NY taxes on the Limited you’d be at $693 and for the caligraphy you’d be at $740…with just 1st month’s payment up front.

Thanks @valueautoleasenyc

Anything on sonata hybrid blue?

@CheapoLeaso Yes, the Sonata Hybrid Limited in blue is available…what state do you live in?

Thank you. It’s higher than what I wanted. Do you do other brands also?

@Zumoney515 yes, I do. What else are you considering? And what is your monthly budget?

Do you have any 2020 ioniq plug-in/hybrid Limiteds or sonta hybrid limited available? Lease would be for Florida.

@PrUnDICaLp I have 1 ioniq limited and a couple of sonata hybrid limiteds on hand…please provide your zip code. I’ll work up a lease for you.

Just sent you a text.

I’m looking for toyota highlander AWD XSE or Limited and AWD hybrid XLE or Limited for 36M/10K, $0 down. 11364 zip. Can you get a price for them, thank you

@Zumoney515 hope this helps us work together on a deal. Highlander AWD XSE, MSRP $46255, 10k, $569 per month, only 1st month out of pocket. Highlander Limited, MSRP $47813, 10k, $585 per month, only 1st month out of pocket. Highlander XLE AWD, MSRP $45222, 10k, $561 per month, only 1st month out of pocket.