$1000 off Edmunds Deal

Edmunds is offering a $1000 off certificate on select vehicles from Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, and Ram.

Just browse the site until you see the banner pop up at the top of the page. It will list a specific model, but you can choose any of the available ones when you click it.

(edited to make the eligible vehicles more clear)

$1000 Bonus Cash Offer is valid toward the retail purchase or lease of eligible new and unused:
2016 Chrysler

• 300/300C
  • Town & Country
    2016 Dodge
  • Charger
  • Challenger
  • Journey
  • Grand Caravan
  • Durango
    2016 Jeep®
  • Compass (excluding Sport FWD/Latitude FWD for lease only)
  • Patriot
  • Renegade (excluding Sport/Latitude for lease only)
  • Cherokee (excluding Sport for lease only)
  • Grand Cherokee
    2016 Ram
  • 1500/2500/3500 Pickups
  • 3500/4500/5500 Chassis Cabs
  • ProMaster
  • ProMaster City
    2016 Fiat
  • 500 (excluding Pop and not available for lease)
  • 500C (not available for lease)
  • 500 Abarth
  • 500L
  • 500X (excluding Pop for purchase and not available for lease)
    2017 Chrysler
  • Pacifica (excluding LX)
    2017 Fiat
  • 124 Spider
    All SRT models and Viper are excluded.
1 Like

@jmac63 do you think its possible to get a pretty decent 300c with a lease payment of 250 or below with this 1000 off? I can always start a new thread asking for specifics

http://www.edmunds.com/elp/fca/?make=jeep&model=cherokee&year=2016&incentiveId=7463531

Seems like a great offer; it specifically says that it CAN be combined with most other offers/incentives. I’d like to see how people are able to use this towards the Pacifica and what the lease terms end up being.

The direct link won’t work.

trying everything but I cant get it to pop up for me

got it thanks! works now

This seems to work with the popularly cheap Fiat 500e lease.

500e is not listed as eligible in the fine print.

I see, but it’s not explicitly excluded either, so I guess luck will tell.

Maybe the 300c rwd yes, AWD i doubt it. Dealer has to agree and they wont give them that cheap.

It looks like there are some massive IDL bonus cash incentives on a few of the Chrysler 300 models ($7k on a 300 Limited RWD in my area). It could make for a great deal, depending on what other incentives it can be combined with and what the US Bank/Ally rates are like.

Again, i tried to make a deal in August with IDL bonus cash. Dealers wont bite, at least in NYC or Long Island. Please let me know if anyone is successful.

Just cursory research - 2016 Jeep Patriot looks like it could lease very well with the additional Edmunds rebate, if anyone is interested. Without annoying dealers I’m not buying from, it looks like two-year lease rates on a 2016 Patriot could be well under $200 / month including taxes. For instance, a 2016 Sport 4×4, should have a residual of 65 percent on 24/10 lease. DC area dealers are showing 16-percent off MSRP before rebates. I’m not certain of all the lease cash available, but it looks like $1500 at minimum, before the extra $1000 Edmunds number.

Hypothetical:

$26,000 MSRP
$21,600 sales price
$2500 rebates
Net lease price about $20000 (acquisition fee, rebate tax, etc. included)
$16,900 Residual
Payment $130 + tax = ~$140

1 Like

Does anybody have a working link, I have been trying that link and trying to cache it and have been searching on the website and no luck.

Also RAM 1500 Big Horn is advertised for 249 a month (10k, 36 months 48k MSRP, 32k Sales), 0 down. So with $1000 edmunds, you would get it for 220 a month. What a deal! I got mine for 290 a month last month, should have waited one more month lol, would have saved $70 a month. That was a good deal but this month’s with $1k edmunds offer is an excellent deal!!

Direct links don’t work. Just browse edmunds.com and it will pop up.

Were you searching anything in particular in edmunds?

I typically go to Car Research > Incentives and Rebates and it pops up around then. Today it’s only showing $750.