$1000 Lexus Bonus Certificate - Open to All - POST YOUR MAY LEXUS DEAL HERE

Thanks Mendel :slight_smile: Medel = Senwia aka the $250 E300 leasehackr ??

1 Like

The link to print the cert seems to be actice and constantly updating. Last night, my cert had Megan’s info. Just now, it had Mendel’s. I’m sure if I click on it later, it will change again.

I got “Mendel” as well… So… this is fake?

Did any of you noticed “.net” domain? I doubt that Lexus would have it. But it is “https”.

You can always change the name in chrome using right click and inspect element or hit F12 to bring it up. Example is attached

This will hopefully be useful for an NX that a friend of mine is trying to lease, thanks!

This link works currently. I just tried and see MY info on the cert.

Yeah, no session id’s and other crap in the url.

Can you please point me to the details of a sub-400 RX350? That’s a fantastic deal.

Yes a bare bones one, if you can find one. When I was shopping a few weeks ago, an average RX w nav and back up assist wheels etc was about $500 month.

Should be much less than $500. I was able to get an F-Sport (MSRP of $59k) for $499/month including tax with 12k miles.

I was looking/needed 15k miles. Still I went to Northridge and Beverly Hills which was the most aggressive in discounts and couldn’t get below $500.

From 12k to 15k is a 2% RV hit, so it’ll cost you ~$30/month more on a $53k car. Make sure you do max MSDs as well as it’ll save you $50+/month.

The 450 deal is for 10k. At 15k miles a year, expect another 40-50 a month in payment.

Combine above with extra 3-4% off, 1k certificate/lease cash and MSD and you would get close to 400 for 10k miles a year. For 15 k (as below at 60% RV), the numbers are $50 higher pre tax of course …

1 Like

Good one dragon lol 20 chars

You were mentioning sub $400 lease. Which is the one I was saying not possible in SoCal. Even at 10k miles. For an average RX.

I did max MSD’s. …

I was getting a deal close to this, I wanted to get to $460 or so, and no dealers would bite. Maybe w the extra $1000 I could get closer, I would need to plug all the numbers into the calculator to see. I’ll do it later.

Thanks Dragon, I did not know that was possible, now I have my cert in my name

Anyone in the market for an NX? Under $350 should be doable with max MSDs, yes? MSRP $40k-ish. Not how much under MSRP they’re going for.