10 Days to find Ohio Lease Under $300

Hey Gang, first post. Been stalking for a few months looking for the right deal and I have 10 days to lease-end on my Sonata. I’m hoping you guys can do your magic with the November numbers.

I have $500 I’m comfortable spending at signing for whatever, and would like a monthly payment of $300 or less for 15K miles/year. I’d like a 36 month lease because I hate this process, but am flexible there.

Since I’m currently in a Hyundai, my ideal is a Hyundai Sonata Sport 2.0 Turbo (not Limited, I’m really tall and the sunroof takes up too much head room). But, it seems like I’m in Hyundai purgatory because the 2016 deals hit months ago, and there’s nothing hot on the 2017’s. I’m getting desperate and open to suggestions in other vehicle types.

Wish list:
Push button start, Bluetooth, decent sound, and when I hit the gas it has to take off (turbo or V6).

I was going to say at 15,000 miles per year, a two year lease would keep you under bumper to bumper warranty, but Kia and Hyundai have 5 year or 60,000 mile bumper to bumper warranties right?

To me, it seems with the 1k edmunds coupon, you could swing this beauty for $299 a month for a 15k lease

I would totally to this. Only available through Quirk in MA it seems.

@vhooloo Called Quirk because, honestly, I would fly to MA from OH and drive back. But, they no longer have the vehicle in stock. I can try calling the local dealer, but honestly I think that is an insane deal that nobody will match.

Did you try this? Chrysler 300 is not such a rare bird and is being heavily discounted

Why the 10 day hurry lol? Bolting from OH after the election? Trying to snag one before the Cleveland Indians win the World Series?

You can also request a courtesy extension of the lease by a couple of weeks/month from Hyundai?

buckeye superstore has this deal

I had no idea this could be done. You have just relieved a huge stress/rush for me. I’ll take a look at the other deals you posted but now have up to six months on a month-to-month basis at my current terms to make a decision. I even get another 1,250 miles per month!

2 Likes

I dunno if you’re interested but I got a 2017 Mazda 6 touring. Pushbutton, auto, blind spot, and he threw in nav. Zero down. Rolled everything in. I did 10k per year. 36 months. $300 a month ALL IN.
Message me if you want further details. I am in Vegas. We have an 8.15% sales tax. I am sure you could do zero down 15k on a 16 all in easily!