🚀 #1 Mercedes Benz Lease Deals CA ~ SoCal Aggressive Pricing ~ EZ Auto Group

Is this real?

With tax and driveoff, your effective monthly payment is about $1,300. But still a good deal.

For 13 months, that’s a steal

Still the perfect bridge car for someone waiting for orders!!

Is this a new July program or something? I’ll off load my dads 2020 S560 right now with 10 months left on the lease and get him into a 500 for 13 months.

Can we expect more EQB specials this month?

Sure can but would be tough offloading a s560 right now

Mercedes-Benz Financial does not have a 13/7.5 in the Calculator…is this lease through a private lender?

Plenty of those EQS deals were 13/7.5 so I’d imagine it’s standard but not well known now.

Lease is through Mercedes Benz financial!!

Yeah my understanding was that brokers here are for negotiating deals with dealerships but at the end of the day, MB financial is the one you sign contract with. But if I remember correctly, on the website we need to provide SSN, is it for checking which credit tier to get a quote?

The credit will not be ran by us. We will contact you once the application is filled out, confirm all lease terms, then submit it directly to Mercedes Dealership.

Any 13 months leases on the EVs?

Why would you want to pay an extra year of registration for just one month of extra use?

Can we expect any crazy EQB specials this month?

1 Like

Just wonder what payment is considered “crazy” ?

Anything below 499?

Or maybe a big blowout with the EQB like they did with the EQS this spring?

2 Likes

In the end of last month, there was a post for 3k + $479/m with max MSD. If you are eligible for CA rebate, that is quite close to $499, so at least that’s something very realistic. For big blowout, I hear (from rumors) that the EQ series is going to be discontinued next year (especially the EQB which is based on the gasoline GLB plant), so I would anticipate there is a wave of clearance sometime in the near future.

2 Likes

Possible to get under $499 again. You can send us a text so we can look further into it for you.

Please post your latest EQS and EQE suv deals.