🚀 #1 BMW Lease Deals CA ~ May Deals Updated ~ No Broker Fee ~ EZ Auto Group

Hi @EZAutoGroup, I will be buying M550i soon, any leads on that? Thanks in advance! My location is “San Francisco Bay Area”.

FYI, I already have 2 cars in mind that are sitting in nearby dealers, but I’ve not initiated a conversation yet.

1 Like

Hey @shadyabhi please reach out to us! We can place a order or maybe find you a available unit right away!

Any incoming X3 M40i? Whats the going price on the vehicles if i were to finance vs leasing?

1 Like

We stock on those right now. Please text us 818-263-0533

Do you know how long it’ll be before the BMW iX will be sold for invoice or under in your opinion?

1 Like

I would say a good while maybe over a year.

1 Like

Gas keeps going up probably around LCI time.

1 Like

Hey Hackrs,

Any idea when BMW will start taking custom orders for 2023 330e’s?

Thanks!

1 Like

Order bank already open.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response IAC!

Would you mind confirming that also applies for the 330e’s in particular? For some reason my local dealer has not been able to place my order and I’m trying to take advantage of the existing Road to Summer promotion which expires this Tuesday, January 21.

Cheers!

1 Like

OL won’t work on an order especially since BMW changed part of the order entry process.

330e can be put into order bank as spec (047) but no allocations have been assigned yet.

2 Likes

@IAC Thanks for answering all the questions while I was away!!

1 Like

I believe it, lots of demand. Any idea what the wait time is like for orders placed with you guys as of now?

1 Like

I can take orders now for the IX. IAC was just answering some questions on our thread here.

1 Like

Invoice / 6% off X5e too?

1 Like

Definitely not :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m new here. I’d like to know how to qualify the loyalty payment.

1 Like

Welcome to LH!! You qualify for loyalty when you have a current bmw at the address you will be applying for the new car with or a recent BMW lease return. Please feel free to call or text us with any questions 818-263-0533

Do you have any specials on X5 / X7 for finance or lease? Norcal. thanks

1 Like

Yes we do. Please text/Call us 818-263-0533