🚀 #1 BMW Lease Deals CA ~i4 E35 $4000 DAS + MSD $399+tax 36/7.5k ~ No Broker Fee ~ EZ Auto Group

$15 more. Please text us 818-263-0533

1 Like

I know there is a separate review thread, but leased 2 BMWs through Sam very recently (540i M Sport & 430i GC), highly recommend!

They’re really trying hard to push everyone towards 7500 miles. The nickel and dime game is on overdrive right now.

1 Like

I don’t think they are pushing anyone for 7500/yr. They posted that way to make the payment more attractive vs 12k and 15k (higher residual)

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying this.

@pvc
Might be surprised but 80% of customer do not need more the 7.5k miles per year.

1 Like

I am very surprised and would love to see an actual stat from a reputable source. 10k miles has usually been the benchmark and a reasonable middle ground. I remember seeing this 7500 mile trend with really high end cars a few years ago, but I guess thanks to low inventory, dealers are bold enough to go with this new marketing strategy with regular 2 or 3 series. At any rate, call me old fashion, stubborn or whatever, but as soon as I see these types of sales practices, I scroll right through and take my business elsewhere.

1 Like

There is a lot of clickbait in the market place, but in this particular case, the broker is offering what BMW financial services is offering. The broker and dealership don’t get to decide if lower mileage leases are offered.

He’s advertising the lowest price to get into the lease. The ad shows you can add $15 a month a month for 10k.
Other BMW brokers are advertising the same way

3 Likes

We definitely are able to offer 10k mile leases. It doesn’t matter how many miles you want for the dealer. It’s just a difference in residual value, we chose to advertise the most attractive payment!

Thank you for responding with some clarification!! Much appreciated!

Also due to the pandemic and WFH, I am guessing a lot of people don’t need to drive as much, and that includes me. I leased a BMW 330e from Sam last month with an annual mileage allowance of 7.5k. Would never have signed a 7.5k pre-pandemic but given that I work 100% remote now I am not even sure if I could use all the 7.5k miles.

1 Like

Good Point! I definitely forgot to mention the pandemic has made everyone work remotely! Hope all is well with you!!

Same here! I leased A4 Sline 45 from Sam with 12x36 last June and barely broke 2.8k miles. The good news still love the car and deal.

1 Like

You definitely did get the best deal on that A4 :rofl:

Interested in x7 m50i. Black color preferred! Ready to sign this weekend!

1 Like

Or if you have any demos for the V8 models.

1 Like

@Cryptochris @RodSmith Please text us for more details! We will find what ever you guys need!

Are there any lease offers for a BMW X5 xDrive45e in SoCal?

2 Likes

Yes, I do currently placing orders for clients on this car. I may have a few on the ground. Please text/call 818-263-0533

Any lease for Audi RS3, BMW M3 or Mercedes C43?

2 Likes

Yes we will find you one of the 3. Definitely not a RS3 unfortunately, little to none available in CA so far.