πŸš€ #1 BMW Lease Deals CA ~BMW EV BLOWOUT & X7 huge discounts ~ No Broker Fee ~ EZ Auto Group

Does BMW 330e qualify for fed tax credit if I lease?

1 Like

All are based on where the car is assembled. Here is a website you can check by VIN of each car. Alternative Fuels Data Center: Electric Vehicles with Final Assembly in North America

What is BMW loyalty, and how would the prices change if I’m not currently driving a BMW?

BMW Loyalty is a current BMW in your current household or registered to the person buying the new car. Please text/call us with more questions!

Does it matter if it’s financed through BMW financial? I keep seeing mixed information about that.

OR does it just need to be any BMW registered to my home address? (A bmw I own but financed through credit union).

1 Like

Yes it can be a BMW registered to the same garage address as the new one will be registered to. Does not matter lease, finance, own outright.

2 Likes

Are the X6 still available?

1 Like

Yes they are! Please text/call us 818-263-0533

Do you know if there is any x5 45es with driving assistance professional package?

1 Like

If I order a 330e/45e now, will I get it this year?

Yes please text us for the 2 I have available!

More details on m5 please
2022?

1 Like

Call if you want to move forward 818-263-0533

Can you send the quote for X3 premium pkg

Any discount for full purchase on 330i or 330e

1 Like

yes call or text us 818-263-0533

Any instock x5 45e?

Yep and discounted! Call us 818-263-0533

A post was merged into an existing topic: EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5