Transferred, please close - $1,500 Incentive ~$568/mo (pretax+incentive): 2019 BMW X4 m40i , $74,570k msrp, 27 mo remain

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW X4 m40i

MSRP: $74,570
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $623.26 ($676.86 with my KC taxes rolled in)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): ~$568

Current mileage: 6,200
Maturity mileage: 30,010
Effective miles per month:~850
Maturity date: June 24 2022

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $1,500

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Car is pretty well loaded with about every option. Driving assistance package, driving assist plus, premium package, executive package, white quilted Merino Leather seats, 21" wheels, M Sport differential, HUD, adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, all around parking cameras, wireless charging package, gesture control stereo, (window sticker is below with all options). I also purchased the BMW Ultimate Care + package so the warranty is transferable. The 2 “flaws” are the front passenger side tire was just replaced after something popped the original last week (no damage to wheel, just tire). And there is 1 very small scuff/flaw (maybe .5 by .2 inch area) on the passenger side front door where somebody opened their door into the car. It left a small amount of paint from the other car which cleaned off easily, but there is a small spot that is visible at certain angles where it hit. Not a big dent or crease though.

I am looking to transfer because I just need something bigger that can haul larger items. I overestimated the amount of cargo space and the size of the opening on this car and thus its’ ability to haul. The car is amazing otherwise, but a truck is more of what i need right now.

Miles will go up as it is my daily driver. Please let me know if I missed anything or there are other questions. If there is interest I could be ready to do the transfer quickly.

Photos: From when car was first brought home last summer.

Recent pictures. Excuse my poor photography skills and the dirty car, it was about -5 degrees out so too cold to clean at the moment. Just typical surface dirt from snowy roads.

Right above my finger is where the small flaw is. it is difficult to see except from certain angles.

the wiped part shows the small area.

2 Likes

Bump, looking for any interest or general feedback. thanks!

Did you put down any security deposits when you signed the contract? No deposit is the most desirable for the transferee given current payment.

Sexy car and good payment for a well optioned G02.

I traded in my old car and put a little cash down, it was not presented as a “security deposit” though so is that the same thing? I would need to check my paperwork for the exact amounts though as it has been a while.

and thank you for the response! i’m pretty new to leasing and still not quite up to speed on all of the lingo and what not. but from what research I have been able to find on other x4 leases it looks like my payments were quite a bit lower than anything else i’ve found, even with me not putting a ton down (in my opinion at least).

it truly is an amazing car too. will be sad to see it go if I do end up transferring the lease or selling.

Bumping with more pictures.

Bump with updated Incentive.

First car I’ve seen here from Kansas City! I’m in the market for something similar but nowhere near as well specced as yours unfortunately. Did you go through Baron or KC South? Good luck with your transfer!

Bumping with $500 more incentive. Great car, but I need something bigger soon here.

bumping with another $500 in incentive. really needing to get into something larger soon here…

I would also like to mention that the insurance on this thing is very cheap due to how insurance categorizes it. so you get the high end m40i which is fast & fun for very cheap.

I sent you a PM also

PM sent your way

I’ll throw my offer in: $500 a month after incentives and you cover the transfer fee. We can submit the app tomorrow and get approval in 24 hours.

Essentially asking OP to bump incentive to $3800+?? Ouch!

OP, list this bad boy on SL without incentives and be done with it!

2 Likes

I unfortunately do not have another $2,500 - $3,500 ($500 pre vs with tax included) I can throw at this deal but I appreciate the response.

I’m in Atlanta and would be interested in jumping on something like this…